1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 18

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 15, 2016.

1. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

haha I see what you mean. Just to make you feel better, I don't like anyone in the house anymore so you wouldn't know who it is. Not a big deal.

This is kind of like the topics you start. CONFUSING :)

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

When Nicole and Corey chose to evict Meech over Paul they gave Victor the game. I don't see anyway they could beat Paul and Victor and Victor has so many comp wins you would have to vote for him if he makes the final.

I'm just glad Paul isn't as popular as he thinks he is... this "your boy" schtick this season has gotten extremely annoying.

3. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I agree, that mistake could cost him the game. Victor is bad a$$ at comps. There always seems to be a twist in strategy when it gets late into the game so I wonder if Natalie can somehow win Veto a few times to send Cory or Nicole home......Jeez, Paul is so annoying I will be glad to see him get the shaft at the end

4. PhiSlammaJamma

For Nicole, it made sense because Michelle could team up with James and Nat and have numbers in the end, plus Meche wanted her out. But ultimately, James and Victor are bonded and the best competitors. James and Nat are poor competitors overall. Neither can finish. So it's a catch 22. Victor is the strongest competitor left and his social game of breaking people down to laugh or have fun is strong, so he can win a lot of votes. It's hard for them not to like Victor even though he plays hard nosed. Like his chances. Nicole has the girls vote theoretically, something the boys have forgotten. I don't think anyone hates Paul, even if a lot of his stuff is phoney and annoying, he's slithered by.

1. Victor
    2. Paul
    3. Nicole
    4. Corey
    5. James
    6. Natalie

5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I will be curious to see if James stays tonight and his girl gets the boot. Nat did seem to throw James under the bus with her to talk to Victor and Paul. If James stays I think he would side with Victor and Paul and they would all go after Cory and Nicole

6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I think Nic and Corey will probably keep James since Nic felt bad about him being on the block and they feel that James will side with them over Vic and Paul because he's always been close with Nicole. Just speculation on my part. We'll find out tonight I suppose

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Nicole and Corey are so stupid for keeping Victor and Paul together. They would have had a better chance going against James and Natalie. Stupid stupid stupid.

8. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

Nicole is friends with James outside the house so I think he will stay.

So long to the eye candy in the house. ;)

Victor or Paul is going to win this thing.

9. what

what Member

The crap that Natalie is doing is why it is soooooo difficult to understand women.

I honestly don't think that Natalie means what she is saying to be taken the way a normal human being (re: guys) would naturally take it.

In a weird way, I believe that in her mind it really is an issue of trust and that James broke her trust by choosing the wrong game play. When she said that she would never talk to him again, she was testing that trust (that bond) that she has with him and seeing if he would break: I, in no way, believe that Nat was using him.

James, by keeping calm and still trusting that bond is extremely difficult and I don't know many guys that could handle that. If he gets through this test with Nat, they may really stay together.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

Paulie warned him. Jersey girls.

11. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I want James to get the fire back. He won 6 comps last season, 4 of them clutch wins when his ass was on the line. He's sucked comp-wise this season although he did say he's thrown over half the comps.

12. what

what Member

What he should have done when she said that was say okay, and let it role off. But in the moment when a girl does that to you it is hard not to act like you don't give a ****. James was too caught up.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

Nat was woman, and James was like enough is enough, so while what he said was brutal he wasn't going out without saying what was on his mind. I don't mind. She was cold shouldering him. Deserved it. Surprised they are still together after that nonsense.

All that said. How dumb to keep James. He's been a stiff, but compared to Nat he's a gamer. If they were ready to go 3 on 2 I get it. but Nat liked Victor and Paul anyway. But if it was still 4 on 1 then why leave James. No sense to it.

14. what

what Member

It's over between them. It's hard not to think that Nat was goading him into that argument, but I think (**think) her way of dealing with the fact that she wasn't going to be around james after eviction was to "pretend" that her feelings for him could be shut off at an instant moment and she didn't expect james to blow up on her like that.

GIRLS!!!!!!!

15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Agree. I think Natalie is def a hoe. My thinking is her game plan was to "link up" with a strong guy / liked in the house & play it till the 500k. She obviously has crazy girl issues if you push those buttons.

She would find a lot of sugar daddies in Houston with her game. haha

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Total new respect for Corey. I didn't think he'd have the balls to do it, but he did. It's definitely the right move. He's been floating and floating and it looks like he's picked the exact right time to start really playing the game.

This is always the best strategy. Float until you can't float anymore....then start killing it. By the time everyone figures out what you're doing...they're gone.

17. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Glad he blindsided Vic and Paul. It was smart of him to tell them both next week if James was gone, he couldn't play in the HOH comp and it would end up being them against Nicole and she would have no shot to win.

Thought he was the dumb jock all this time and now showing some balls. Nice.

18. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

well, down to the final 3. I hope James wins it. I'll be OK with Nicole... anyone besides "your boy"

mainly because the way he talks about other people behind their backs on afterdark and the live feeds. he's also full of himself and thinks he's better than everyone else or at least that's the impression he gives off.

19. what

what Member

Paul has definitely been the best player in that group. Nicole and James did absolutely nothing but align with the right people and they stayed in the house due to their vet status.

I still believe that BB cheated on that memory comp that allowed Paul to get himself off the block, but whatever. Everybody didn't get the same teleprompter copy.

To me, Paul or Victor are worthy champions and since Victor is gone, Paul should win.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

A lot of love for Victor. Dude got evicted 3 times. Doing the same thing that got him evicted each time. I'm glad he didn't win.

If Paul wins he earned it. Ya boy is annoying, but he ain't never cared. He was on the bottom at the beginning of the season and worked his way up to the final 3.