1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Still the hottest one in the house....

2. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Was she crying? I thought she was trying to speak in tongues or something. What WAS that..... buddaduhdahduduhduduh?

Brittney did take a step back acting very petty about all that, but worse was telling people she was going to go "straighten it out" with Victoria, then going and throwing others under the bus.

It's part of the game, but some people make the strangest decisions when you know it will come back to haunt them. Cody comes to mind, going straight to Brit right after she told Frankie how she felt about being nervous since she doesn't fawn over him.

And what's with all the "mancrush" stuff anyway?

Of course Frankie you understand, but Cody going on about his abs etc. while Donny was like "He the one with tha bushy eyebrows" and Pedisurfer's "you guys watch some seriously bad movies." Funny moment.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Unfortunately...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Doesn't she know she is going to get lines that way?!?

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

This is bae... And she is the hottest haha
    [​IMG]

6. what

what Member

This HAS to be intentional! It's too perfect not to be. hahhahah

7. areyouserious

areyouserious Member

They're not gonna show it on TV, cuz Nicole is supposed to be the sweetheart, but Christine and Nicole are the catty girls this season. They spend a lot of time tearing down Britney and Amber.

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

My thoughts:

I find it annoying when "non-players" b**** about others being "non-players." For example, Brittany/Jacosta are as much irrelevant to the game as Victoria.

I understand Frankie and Derrick not wanting to openly play with Donny, but couldn't they have at least lobbied for Cody to put up anyone else? I get the vibe they would eff Donny/Team America if it meant going farther in the game. It's a toss up who's going home this week

9. ima_drummer2k

Hooollleee Jeeesus.

Repped.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I really hope you didn't just rep Brittney's straight up-and-down booty...

11. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Honestly I would put both Brittany AND Nicole ahead of Amber. I just don't understand the obsession with her. She's still hot, of course.

12. ima_drummer2k

Well, no more eye candy...

13. cardpire

cardpire Member

this season's pretty awful, and i have a hard time seeing it getting much better. too much timidity in the house.

14. ima_drummer2k

It is. I thought maybe Donny would get a vote or 2 last night just to make things a little interesting. But nope.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Right? I would've voted for him just to see the house's reaction of who put him up.

Cody made a bad move. Caleb's going to come after him anyway. If you weren't going to put him up, you never should've brought it up.

16. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Hopefully Team America will be able to ruffle some feathers with their new mission. Otherwise, it looks like 'The Detonators' are going to take out the floaters out one by one. There aren't any great racks to check out...at least Paula had one thing going for her. Caleb needs to get a better pulse of how the old Bomb squad really feels about him. Then he gang up some of these floaters...Nicole, Jacosta, Hayden, and Donny to go after 'The Detonators'. It won't happen this week given the HoH's, but the alliance will become too obvious soon enough.
    Neither is an appealing protagonist, but I'll take the lovestruck, metro, hunting guide over the soccer playing Zach Effron fanboy.

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I feel like Zach is going to be the one that ends up causing some ****. He just seems a little unstable.

18. PhiSlammaJamma

Caleb locked in a box watching "his" girl hooking up with another dude. That balloon is going to blow at some point. At minimum he's going to try and separate Cody from Amber. So their should be some human game play/drama there. Ironically, it will only push her further away as we all know. So while I think Cody generally made the right choice by holding true to the numbers, unlike Devin, this will definitely come back at him in the form of jealousy. Even if he does nothing with Amber, and she still likes him, Caleb will try to drive a wedge in there.

Still rooting for Nicole at this point. So I'm in the game.

19. cardpire

cardpire Member

Problem is, Caleb has no pull to get anything done even if he wanted to.

Of all the houseguests, he's the only one whose chances of winning I'd put at 0%.

20. ima_drummer2k

He was my pick to win it all after the 1st week, so I guess I'll stick with him. Even though he reminds me of this guy:

[​IMG]