1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

^typed that on my phone. If only I could edit :/

1 person likes this.
  2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

a likable cast makes a boring cast.

3. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Geez I thought Cody was going to be golden for a long while as a floater w/ a good social game. Then he has to **** it up by getting smitten with Amber?

What is it with Amber? a golden p***y or something? Why would these guys ruin their chance at winning a game over a random girl? It is like they're looking for their next Jordan instead of their payday.

I thought I'd be sad to see Devin go, but when he lost power - he became absolutely uninteresting. Dude was all iso and interacted with hardly a soul on TV, just playing some pool. And yes, what is his accent? I can't quite pinpoint it, but i know i've heard it before. He's an Okie right? But that's not an Okie accent. I almost want to say its Northeastern somehow? Baltimore? Virginia maybe?

I've got a feeling this just may be Donny's game to lose. Seems to have quality social game. Winning enough competitions to show he's not a floater. and of course everyone just darn likes the guy. A final 2 of Donny and Jacosta is a strong possibility in my book. God what a boring season that would be.

4. what

what Member

I think Nicole is a strong competitor, along with Derrick.

Donny is good and likeable but I don't see him getting to the end.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Surfer accent. You're thrown off cause he's black. He's from Cali.

6. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

The main thing wrong with this cast is they are missing that smoking hot chick. Victoria (Jewish one w/o scren time) should have actually been a dime instead of a girl that thinks she is a dime. Nicole is completely flat.
    In relation to last year, this cast doesn't have any power hungry women on the show. Last year you had Amanda and the Asian one. Just not really any strong, cunning personalities. Donny is the only one that approaches, but he would have been another pawn in the Amanda/Asian chess match. This house is chalk full of floating, good time charlies...lame. I'm afraid it is just going to be a lot of posturing for "I'm not a threat" instead of the lying, scheming and backstabbing which draws us to the show.

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It's still way early.

8. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Give it about 3 or 4 weeks, I bet Big Brother finds a way to get Devin back in the house to cause more drama.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Exactly.

10. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Like when Jeff came back with that new Coup de'tat (sp?) power they gave him?

Who will be the Chymia (sp?) that goes ape**** and self destructs when that happens? My $$$ is on Zach attack.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Well, he had never left. Didn't they have a competition last year for one of the evicted people to come back?

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I bet Amber does have a golden p***y! She is so fine, I would much rather hook up with her than win BB lol

13. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think Brittany is the hottest

14. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I'm team Brittany, and she's even all the more impressive knowing that's body has been through the wars with 3 kids and still looks like that.

15. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

So the CBS in-house promo tonight was pretty amazing. (Yes, this actually happened.)

[​IMG]

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Yeah but there must be something wrong with her... Single mom with three kids is a huge red flag. My guess is she is crazy

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

She has shown a little crazy throughout the season. When she was on the block the first time her personality changed really quickly. Even today with the whole sleeping with Victoria thing, she she got angry over something pretty minor...

Man this season sucks...

Jocasta's crying,man.... something has to be done....

18. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Jacosta...after that chess game...I thought people crying after winning Fast Money on 'Family Feud' was a bit much. This woman takes it to a completely different level.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I figured she was the catty one they casted. There's no way all these women are just calm and friendly. That's too boring.

20. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Brittany's horrible attitude really showed up in the last episode.