1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

The house doesn't seem too controversial this year. Once Devin is gone, I can't imagine there being as much drama as in previous seasons.

2. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Devin finally on the block...rejoice.

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

why??

it's in the show's best interest to keep him around. i wonder if production will do their work.

4. AB423

AB423 Member

I was rooting for Devin.. Derrick is starting to annoy me, and he looks like a pig too.

5. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Derek does look like a pig. Just curious, why were you rooting for Devin?

6. AB423

AB423 Member

I know he was an douchebag at the beginning and made some dumb mistakes, but I like to see the underdog win since everyone is trying to get him out and it would've been nice to see him knock-out everyone going after him.

7. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Surely there will be a new underdog after Devin leaves. I trust that the show will find ways to stir something up. Devin's presence on the show just makes me uneasy, haha.

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

There's already some tension with Cody and Caleb. And I'm sure the chat between Cody and Derek will rear its head.

9. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

cody was completely under the radar, and let Amber use him to pull away from B-Grade Cowpoke. Now he's having to go at him. However it shakes out, he better get some affection from Amber or he's gonna regret it. That said, with Devin leaving, at least there's new drama brewing.

10. Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin Member

Derrick does have the most game savvy, but he's a Narc, so I can't root for him on principle. Donny is solid TV. I enjoy how everyone thinks he has some big secret he's hiding. Jacosta needs to leave ASAP, she is awful. Cody on the radar? didn't see that coming. This year's token gay is way better than the ging that won last year, with an equally good chance to win. Didn't know who is sister was before BB.
    Voting love-struck Caleb off is a possibility. He has a good social game and is a strong competitor, while keeping a big target in the house. But, Devin is way better at competitions then the rest of these bimbos, so they have to get him out now while they can.

11. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Jacosta isn't gonna leave for a long time, neither will Victoria because they're floaters. If I was a houseguest I would get into a secret alliance with Devin and try to swing the house into voting off Caleb. If you take Devin with you to the final 2, you guarantee $500,000 because houseguests always vote based on emotions.

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'd rather not have to hear Devin's annoying voice in exchange for a little less drama. And the drama has been boring with him anyway.

13. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Yeah devin is a little overrated, sure he is making the show a tad interesting but he is way more interesting to himself than anyone else... I won't be sad to see him go.

Caleb is getting annoying as hell, I hate the guys that feel like they have rights to a girl simply because they like them.

Right now I'm rooting for Donny, I feel like he isn't who he says he is either but I feel like we would know by now... All in all a pretty mediocre start but I'm sure "business is about to pick up!"
    [​IMG]

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I do a pretty good Donny impression and when Amber kissed him on the cheek, I started making sex sounds like I was him. Creeped my wife out!

15. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Sadly I have a good one too with less effort than I'd like, but that there's taking it to another level.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's how 6' Lone Star rolls!!

17. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Donny is just a school groundskeeper. You can trust him.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Jacosta's crying...geez..

Caleb is looking pretty bad. "i'm gonna be mad" That stuff only works when you're 16 and the girl is smitten over you.

As a viewer, i'd want Devin to stay, but as a player, no way. Dude will vote you off or put you up on a whim. You can trust him in this game, even if he's playing with you.

Too many nice people...Caleb might get ugly, but that's about it. Maybe Brittney too, if they do her wrong. She did display some attitude when she was on the block.

19. what

what Member

I cringe every time they show Caleb begging Amber to accept his advances. I mean embarrassing.

Not that Amber is any better. Cause she is not. You can tell that she is used to this.

Cody is the one guy that Amber sees as holding his own and isn't fawning over her so of course she likes him.

Typical high school ****.

20. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I definitely want Calenb gone next only because I like everyone else in the host...so maybe we do need him for his weird obsession with Amber...extremely creepy but keeps us viewers talking about it. All in all, it's an extremely like able cast this year, in my opinion. Hayden is my early favorite. Very chill guy!