1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Brittany is hot and all but the three kids kinda kills it for me... But Amber, oh lord she is a dime!

2. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Caleb must be a shimp to only weigh 177lbs with all that muscle.

and since they're using Fitbit Flex's on their wrist - this really is also going to basically tell us which dudes get their rocks off the most in private. i mean they are confined to one property and can't really walk around all that much.

3. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

4. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Had me rolling!!! Haha! Also I agree with whoever said Derek has the best understanding of the game. I wholeheartedly agree and he's my favorite thus far.

Nicole has such a unique accent! I kind of dig it though. It's northern and country at the same time; not sure if I've heard anything quite like it.

5. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Derrick is growing on me, he will go pretty far I think... Devens days might be numbered, he was dumb to make himself a bigger target than he already was going to be.

6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

He took it too far by winning POV and taking Brittany off..he was cruising to a good week until he got too aggressive.

7. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Derrick has been playing Caleb pretty well. He has something he wants Caleb to do, talks to him man-to-man, and gets Caleb walking away thinking what he's doing is his idea and he conviced Derrick to go along.

THAT's the way to play this game - if you can pull it off. I think Dan and Dr. Will played that way.

8. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Volunteering to be put up in the block is never a good thing to do, no matter how you want to twist it. Nicole had a real good opportunity to hide her alliance with Christine by putting her up, could've worked both sides if she did.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Devon is the dumbest HOH ever. Lol. he changed his mind every 3 minutes. but have to admit that smile is killer and that might keep him around.

this also has to be the gayest group of straight guys ever. what up with all this man love.

I will be rooting for the nerdy girl who's slightly hot.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I thought I'd hate Frankie after the first episode, but we like him now. He's going to turn Zach.

11. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Zach needs no turning, he's just been waiting on an excuse, it appears.

12. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks Zach is swaying that way

13. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

What are people's thoughts of the budding 'showmance' between Hayden and Nicole? Will it grow? I like the two of them!

14. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I'm not watching the live feeds, so I only know what I see on TV.

Can it really be called a showmance if one party (Nicole) doesn't want to kiss the other party and really shoots down every one of his overtures.

It's not even adult flirting. It's kindergarten flirting... possibly out of sheer boredom b/c its the only thing making her life somewhat interesting right now?

I can respect Amber b/c she shot Caleb down face-to-face... but I get the feeling Nicole isn't interested in Hayden "in that way" (likes him as a friend) but is too nice to shoot him down.

15. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Yeah i have the same thoughts as you but they did have a little moment on the hammock in the last episode where it seemed she was being kind of flirtatious towards him. (I don't watch live feeds either). I like the two of them individually so it may actually harm them if they move past friendship..showmances are bad news in BB it seems.

16. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

In the feed last night some of the other guests were talking about how they are certain a showmance is coming between them... I usually only watch like the last 15 mins but I watched a little more of it last night

17. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

It would be hard for me to go that long and not hit on one of the women in the house. What else is there to think about? No technology to distract you, haha. I would probably work out a lot and maybe play chess or something otherwise.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think the problem is Nicole wants romance, not for Hayden to act all goofy and ask her to make out. He needs to act grown for a sec, tell her how he feels, and make a move.

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Agreed.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I watched the feeds early on but they became really boring.. this has to be the first time in BB history that the edited version of the show is better than the feeds.

Nicole pretty much friend zoned Hayden already and moved to Cody. She actually got angry (started crying) that Hayden wasn't more crushed by her rejection.. Nicole is much more of a b**** than cbs shows..