1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

People say that because anyone playing that stupid doesn't deserve to be there, not that the train wreck they wear isn't as good as whoever else. Devin has to be the worst player ever.

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

America's Team will be a bust if Joey gets the boot in week # 1. I was hoping they would name a second team member to help her before it's too late...it's too late.

3. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

All the players have sucked so far honestly

4. cardpire

cardpire Member

It's fascinating though, isn't it? Amazing casting.

So far the only people who stand out to me as having brains and the level head necessary to win are: #1 the cop, and #2 is a dark horse because they edited him as a loose cannon in the first episode: Zach.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

on the feeds Devin and Caleb are absolute nut cases..

6. CrazyDave

I agree K-Low, and to an extent also with Cardpire. Dramatic, I guess, but honestly it (the cast) seems a little more contrived than usual, it seems, but I'm still watchin'.

I agree the cop seems to be the only one besides maybe Frankie that has their game face on. The glasses chicks are at least paying attention.

7. CrazyDave

It comes through on the show loud and clear so I can imagine.

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

it is so much worse especially with Caleb. I think for the most part Devin is portrayed accurately, but Caleb's obsession with another female house guest is on another level. they may be saving that part for another show. Caleb's obsession is sadly the most interesting part of the show so far which kinda sucks.

9. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Well I'm sucked back in for the 15th year... but oddly enough my wife (who has watched this with me every summer for the last 7 or so years) is suddenly "over it," So I'm watching this alone again.

Random thoughts:
    Devin is totally unhinged and entertaining and I hope he sticks around for a long while.

That surfer guy, Hayden? Has he had more than 5 minutes of air time all season yet?

Sadly, this is the first season i don't find any of the woman physically attractive. i mean obviously there are women who are classically attractive, but none really do it for me like in past years. The recent divorcee is the only one that comes close

I'm still trying to figure out how to play this twist if I were in the game. If I became HoH - would I want to put up the 2 strongest competitors (with one of them in my alliance if (s)he happened to be the strongest 2 competitors in the house) to secure my HoH? The twist must be causing even more paranoia than normal in the house. I wonder what the impetus was for such a major overhaul to the program after all these years.

I think I read on Joker's a while back that Caleb was found to have racist and homophobic tweets/blogs in his past. For someone allegedly w/ that background, he sure gets along well w/ Frankie and his crush is counter intuitive.

10. cardpire

cardpire Member

^^ damn good point about the lack of super-hotties.

also, not that i care all that much or that it ruins the show for me, but i think the twist is stupid. i guess i'm a traditionalist, but it's too drastic/unnecessary of a change.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Yeah i don't like the twist. I do think it needed a change because sometimes it's really easy to manipulate things, but it happened again this week with the 13-0 vote. They need a twist that keeps things unpredictable.

This female group as a whole may actually be one of the most attractive, i think...the mean is higher, but not the mode. They are all in fairly good shape and keep up with their appearance, except for only Christine.

12. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

America's Team is going to get picked off again. No spoilers...pretty obvious Donny is the target this week.

13. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

What is this dude Devin thinking??? This dude is his own worst enemy.

14. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

There's actually no one I particularly dislike so far. Devin is a tool but not unbearable. Donny seems the most genuine and humble. Hayden is cool. Country girl from up north seems alright. Meh.

15. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I like the twist in that now there is another way to get off the block besides relying on POV. Obvious strategy, ideally, would be for 2 in the same alliance to win HOH then each out up one target and one pawn for both of their nominations. Try to convince pawn of choice to throw comp to keep most desired target on the block.

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Devin announcing he was out of the "alliance" was pretty funny. What alliance are you referring to? The one that didn't even last for a week before one member was putting another member up? What a strong alliance that was...

Like every other season, the players who are playing hard right now are going to be gone in a few weeks and the players that are laying low are going to be the only ones left.

Such a horrible strategy to start playing the game right when you get in the house. It never works.

BTW, Brittney is hot.

17. CrazyDave

Zach is lucky he pulled that off, he had ample opportunities to explain himself, or keep things closer to the vest, or throw others under the bus, but all he could muster was "NO YOU'RE A LIAR".... and getting lucky. He's seems to be more clueless than I thought. Also, odd the guy who touted himself the biggest liar has done little besides tell the truth and wonder why no one likes to hear it.

I thought he'd be more fun to watch, but he appears out of his league as much as Devin does.

18. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

Yeah, so far based on what I'm seeing, it looks as if Derrick (sp), has the best understanding of the game....

I thought it was absolutely hilarious when Derrick was talking to Frankie, and they were being all slick and nonchalant about "Apple Pie" and "Bald Eagles", and then Donny walks up and says "WHAT's THE ANIMAL ON THE BACK OF A QUARTER"!!! Ha ha ha

19. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Donny approves this message.

(spoilered for size and possible NSFW)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

So finally caught up for this week.

Devin must stay as long as possible. This show will be boring as all hell when he's evicted.

Victoria? Hayden? Nicole? Jacosta? Nerdy married chick? these people are incredibly dull.