1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Highlight of the episode for me was Frankie's reaction when he wasn't even in the top 3 for AFP.

When they said they had a record 10M voters - Frankie thought (as did I) that it was all his sister's twitter followers - who he has constantly asked by looking right into the camera to vote for him. His sister even tweeted out a link to vote

when he found out he wasn't in the top 3, i was so excited at his reaction. that was the biggest blindside of the season!

Good for Derrick - though now that people know his MO and his background, I wonder how successful he could be in an All-Stars season.

The fake praying thing? Jacosta needs a mug of shut the **** up. She's in for a rude awakening for how disliked she is.

See you all next summer folks!

2. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Like I said early in the thread...

They shouldn't let cops onto these shows. They're too good at lying and deception.

After Tony the cop won survivor, I figured Derrick the cop would win big brother.

3. BigTex

BigTex Member

Crazy how it was almost the exact same situation as Woo and Tony. Not at all surprised that Cody chose Derrick though, he never seemed to be thinking for himself

4. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

The biggest mystery is would Cody have won $500K for taking Victoria or would the jury been so disgusted by his "disloyalty" to the Hitmen that they would, gulp, give the win to Victoria?

gotta be the former, right? No way in hell Victoria could win $500K.

if so, she'd have created a new strategy... just perform so pitifully and be so nice to people (especially the men) that everyone just thinks you're not a threat and you float to the very end. I can't remember if that's how Jordan won her year? But she was probably the nicest anyone has ever been on this show.

5. cardpire

cardpire Member

of course he would've won.

if they really feel guilty in those situations, they should just give $50k to their buddy after they eliminate them.

6. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Cody disclosed the Hitmen. In hindsight, he could have said nothing and taken Victoria to F2. It would be Cody's word vs. Derrick's word. The point of the game is to eliminate competition by any means, not make friends for life.

Cody may not regret it now, but as mentioned earlier, in a few years when he's back to being a nobody and the money is gone, will he look back at "riding or dying" with the best player in BB history?

$500k is life changing. $50k helps you buy a house.

7. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I'm not sure i mean if i was a jury member no matter how little i initially thought of Victoria she would have earned my vote simply for making it to the final 2 after being put up so many times... People can say what they want about her but she made it as far as she could

impressive that Derrick was never once put on the block... i figured he would win a few weeks ago though so the ending was a little boring

8. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

WORD. I thought it was just me.

9. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Wanna hear something even more crazy???

When Cody was by himself on the live feeds the night before, he was thinking out loud how many votes he'd have against Derrick and COULD.NOT.CONJURE.ANY - scenario where he would win. He exhausted every option, combination of "for sures" and "maybes" and he arrived at the same conclusion.

If I were Cody, when he stood up to cast Victoria out, I'd have been like:
    "Well... Of course, Victoria, I've been in this two man alliance with Derrick called the Hitmen since day 2.... But since day ONE, I've been in a one man alliance with myself called the Silent Assassin... And The Silent Assassin decided early on that we would do any and everything to assure our safety and clear road to half a million dollars... It hates me do this bro... But Derrick.. I've just collected your bounty of $500,000. You are evicted from the house"

10. TdashDUB

Interesting notes to walk away with after the finale:

- Derrick is the highest paid BB winner ever with $575K

- Donny actually walks away with more money than 2nd place Cody ($54k to $50)

- Zack will be on Bold and the Beautiful along with Donny

- Donny was the one who scratched out Victoria's name in the bathroom!!!

- Donny promised Cody he'd vote for him if he made it to final two (which could be the real reason he gave Cody his key?)

- Hayden and Nicole are officially dating (no surprise) and plan on living in Chicago together (big surprise)

- Frankie gained 29 pounds in the house. Derrick, who everyone raved about slimming down in his duration, only lost - THREE?!

- I ****ing HATE Frankie, but Victoria's delusion ranks right up there. This dumb broad actually said she would have "100%" won over Cody 7-2 if not 8-1. She also said she'd have beaten Derrick 5-4. THEN - went on to say that if she was invited to All-Stars that she would have ran the house from the beginning.... I'm not making any of this up... And she was dead serious.... Unreal.

Now what better way to cap the season off with this gem!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GBQDxnlIgxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

It just amazes me how dumb some of the people they choose seem to be, and it seems worst season by season.

Derrick may have been good, but he couldn't have done it without all that dumb around him.

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

There's no way Derrick only lost three and Frankie gained 29....where did those numbers come from?

13. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I've long wanted to submit a video to apply for BB just for kicks. Now that video is easily available on a cell phone, I may do it just for the hell of it with no plans for it to go anywhere at all.

14. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

15. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Funny how all the women dropped 5-7 pounds and the men put it on.

I could have sworn Victoria threw on at least a 20 spot this summer. don't know how she lost weight.

16. TdashDUB

Fun story...

I went to the live auditions in Houston for Big Brother 10. So many people. Was a long winding 5-hour line. Bunch of characters trying too hard of all ages.

But one guy stood out. A bitter-looking old man. Looked like he could have been 80-years old.

"You ****ing kidding me??? Some 80-year old geezer is honestly going to stand here and waste so much of his time. WTF is he going to do in physical comps??? How would he possibly fit in socially??? What a dumb dumb"

......It was Jerry.
    [​IMG]