1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 16

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 25, 2014.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

That is hilarious. Some people just completely lack self-awareness.

2. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Tonight...

If the studio audience was any indication, now Christine knows what America thought about her game.

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It takes a special BB player to have his hands in every decision,essentially running the BB house and not come off as a scumbag. Derrick is playing an almost flawless game. No one in the house will put him up if they become HOH. Derrick deserves to be asked back for an all-star season even if he doesn't get final 2; would love to see how he plays with competent players.

It's funny how Franky thinks he is still a fan favorite.

I don't think it was her game the audience was lamenting.. unless flirting with Cody was part of her game. Was flirting with Cody part of her game? They really crushed Christine! They didn't boo that loudly for any of the racist people that got evicted last season. Overt racism is more acceptable than perceived infidelity?

I'll admit at certain angles Christine actually looked pretty good today. Was her rack always that big?

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Another episode, another TWO unanimous votes.

As soon as they said it was a double eviction, I told my wife Nicole and Christine were leaving.

5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Ditto. Wouldn't you love to be in Victoria's spot right now? Taking her to final 2 so they can guarantee themselves 500k and you end up cashing 50k?

6. cardpire

cardpire Member

Agreed. Say what you want about who played the game best...she played the best (worst) game to get 2nd place money in BB history. Not even completely joking...there has never been an easier path to the finals than the one she has created for herself, intentional or not. GOAT worst of all time player. Deserving of 2nd place, IMO.

7. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I feel sorry for Christine. For a super fan, her game sucked. She needs thicker glasses if she couldn't see she was low man on the totem pole. Walking out without saying goodbye says it all. Did she actually think flirting with Cody would get her anywhere? Did she think backstabbing her only friends would get her further? She got used and tossed to the curb.

8. Caddman

Caddman Contributing Member

The detonators is actually a good alliance name. Because every time they try to blindside someone, it blows up in their faces.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Erin (sp) was booed very loudly whatever year it was she was on there. More than Christine, IIRC.

10. Smokey

By the way, the smartest move Victoria made was befriending Derrick. Otherwise her game is ****. I can't give her props for best floater. She's noise in the background.

11. cardpire

cardpire Member

Oh, I purposely avoided calling her a floater. She isn't one. She literally sits in the house, does nothing, and is going to collect 50k. And she didn't befriend him...even that is giving her too much credit. He befriended her.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Mostly through stupidity, the detonators have stayed together, and that has turned out to be their strength. I see it as plausible they unload Victoria even though not one of them has a reason to do so. That's what makes it so predictable.

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I don't think so. I think Frankie's gone if one of the others wins the HoH and he doesn't win the veto. Unless CBS steps in again.

14. Caddman

Caddman Contributing Member

But haven't they already kind of done so with the rewind button? Doesn't Pandora's box always get opened?

I also thought it weird that the 2nd veto challenge last night was similar to the one Frankie won all by himself. I'm probably just being cynical.

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

But wouldn't it be ironic (don't cha think) if she was brought to the final 2 and ended up winning because Derrick or whoever else makes it pisses off the jury?

Or what if she's really a rhodes scholar just fooling everyone into thinking she's a complete bimbo?

In an odd way, that would actually redeem the entire season.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

We're actually rooting for her now. And that ass is nice too.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Derrick has been killing it, but I think he's slowly deviating from the way he's been playing. He's getting a little too cocky and over doing it, when he's talking alone to Frankie.

Not getting Frankie out may come back to haunt him because Caleb has to eventually realize Derrick is taking Cody final 2. If the comps are physical, I could see caleb/frankie/victoria at the end.

I wonder if Victoria will figure out the button twist is built to save her game, if the guys stay tight.

18. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Only her DR sessions only further supports that she's as big of a clueless idiot than we expected.

This is the biggest move she's made in the house so far..
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qsD0Zt1QThw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. BigTex

BigTex Member

20. Smokey

Either Derrick is one of the best players ever or this was one of the dumbest casts ever.

I loved when the light bulb went off in Caleb's head after Frankie pointed out he had been mind raped by Derrick.

C: We were afraid that you would have changed the noms and take Victoria off.

F: What? I could have done that last week if I wanted.

C: Oh.

---

Caleb, you just lost $500,000. How does that feel?