1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bickerstaff lineups, rotations and minutes are horriable

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mockster, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

100%

A lot of people say his athleticism is gone(may be partially true) but I bet it's hard fighting off two people for boards cause Brewer is ****ing useless in the paint.
    Howard basically plays PF and C for defense and Brewer adds no offense because he just runs out to the 3pt line on offense

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure some of it is that he has no help, but I've seen WAY more people just go up and over him this season than ever before. He just doesn't frighten people as a rim protector like he once did. The regression is real and it's not helped by the fact that JBB keeps running scrubs like Jones and Brewer out there as power forwards so Dwight has to do everything himself.

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Absolutely. And those saying JBB is better than McHale are delusional. McHale was not the best head coach, but he is a HOF head coach compared to JB.

JB is completely and certifiably over his head.

4. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

If Morey won't do anything then it's up to us boys

Next home game we ban together, walk out on the court, murder JB execution style. He can ask God forgiveness for his sinful rotations

5. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Just start a JB sucks chant.

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Morey's guidelines keep McHale from being his best. Remember, he did run off Adelman. I wonder if JB has somekind of head jungling going on as well. Proceed by the guidelines? A head coach shouldn't have to endure any kind of control freak from above.

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

We need a real pf to see what this team looks like

8. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Bottom line, if you play D you get minutes... Kerr and Pop realize this. It has to be your #1 policy as a coach. You can't win otherwise.

9. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

How about putting in another big on the defensive possession to help dwight with a weakside rebound in OT? Nope, he rolled with Terry, Harden, Dwight, Ariza and Brewer. Favors proceeds to rebound, put it up, miss, rebound again and put it in to go back up by 3. Great lineup mgmt Jb. Good job. Good effort.

10. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Relax, coaching doesn't matter guys.

~Morey

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I blame Morey. He promoted this turd.

12. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

This is the darkest timeline

13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Yeah the guy is either a big moron or is following direct orders from Morley.

14. onreego

onreego Member

All the other coaches are playing chess while JB is in the bathroom taking a dump on this season.

15. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Rockets can go small

For one they already one the worst rebounding teams

2. This team never crashes the glass which you are supposed to do when you go small.

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Remember, guys, they weren't going to pay another coach this season.

JBB is dead man walking. His man crush for Brewer is unreal. His rotations blow big red dig dix.

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone that realizes Brewer is playing the way he is and continues to play him is absolutely r****ded. For god sakes maybe Mcdaniels should be in place of the guy.

18. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

I like your community references, but not even close. It like a dice roll of 3

19. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yeah, I had a feeling they were just trying to 'showcase' him for a trade but now that deadline has come and gone, its just jb being a D.A.

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

J.B. or anyone else on that bench is just going the same as McHale. We better not keep him or promote Finch!! In a few months J.B. has tried a lot and in the process made me more frustrated with the rotations and minutes than McHale ever did. I like him on the sidelines and in press conferences because he actually talks instead of repeating the same crap McHale did. Other than that, same animal.