1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beverleysanity!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Solaris

Solaris Member

Its always the same people arguing the same things back and forth without adding any values. Just do what I do, add them all the ignore list. Makes it much easier to read the posts.

2. Baruch

Baruch Member

Coaches, GM and fans all love to see Bev play along with Lin. Way to go!

3. gene18

gene18 Rookie

I was referring to the fact that he posted out dated info. I have followed Casspi for a couple of years after he came to the NBA from Israel. His stats are Ok, but not anything to rave about. Souldn't the thread be called: A tribute to Beverley: most improved player. The numbers of four steals a game and an 80% FG% that opened up the post made it seem as a joke. These numbers were from two games and noboby in the NBA can post those numbers for any length of time. Why denigrate the post by giving exagerated numbers that have no meaning. The quotes in the post would have been enough to emphasize how promising Beverly is. THe obsurd numbers at the beginning detract from the rest of the post.

4. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Read my other posts about the OP. It would help you understand others and I see you need help in that area.

5. jocar

jocar Member

You know what, you 3 guys are starting to scare me. I posted this thread because no one posted the articles written about him on the day he had those great games. The rankings were added as an afterthought, for laughs. If you can't stand the fact that other people may not be as psychotically infatuated with Jeremy as much as you are, and you have to accuse them of "hating" Lin to justify it to yourselves, you need help. Or maybe just gtfo of all non-Lin threads since all you do is go there to crap in it.

2 people like this.
  6. jocar

jocar Member

Man, Casspi is Mr. 4th Quarter. Still trying to figure out if he's money under pressure or because there is no pressure :D

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

i think i found a new iphone wallpaper

8. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Oh believe me, i understand fully what you are your posts are all about. :rolleyes:

9. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Sorry dude, my post didn't have anything to with OP.

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Jocar, that is so creepy! LOL. I never realized the bunny had such fat feet.

11. hbomb

hbomb Member

Here we go :D The beginning of Bev's break out year.

GO ROCKETS!

12. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

I called that Bev would be the starter this season, Dwight or no Dwight. I love being right :D