1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beverley: The Grim Reaper

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CXbby, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

beverly should get a tattoo for every player he takes out, limping his sorry arse off the court.

2. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

No comparison. The entire Heat team focused on Lin and doubled teamed him, the Knicks teammates hung him out to dry (strangely), Lin's meniscus was already torn, and he was tired physically and mentally. Bev flat out ripped the ball from him repeatedly 1 on 1 with absolutely no help in the open court.

3. dfish1214

dfish1214 New Member

Thats exactly what we need. Tenacity. Grime.

4. gene18

gene18 Rookie

I have a doctorate in Psychology,published two articles ,one in Science Mag.(Rod-Cone interaction in Scotopic Vision). I believe that you have difficulty expressing yourself , and are very defensive when someone points out a reality that you would prefer to ignore. I would also question your ability to use inferential thinking, as you infered that I am not giving credit to Beverly. Not true I did not say that Beverley did not do well. If you would like to get contact me and review my resume you are welcome to. Just find the way to do it.

1 person likes this.
  5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LMAO. You cannot possibly be serious. You could scan your resume as a .pdf, upload it to the board, post a photo of yourself holding all of these purported credentials -- and I'd still maintain that your reading comprehension is sorely lacking. Perhaps it's that you are purposely being obtuse relative to this subject matter, given that your post history is devoted to revering Lin, frequently by taking jabs at Bev. It's transparent, period.

And based on the rep I got on my reply to you in this thread, I'm not the only one who sees/saw it. Have a good one, though. :cool:

2 people like this.
  6. hbomb

hbomb Member

Let's keep it civil hey guys.

7. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Your anger has overtaken your sensibilities and judgement. I will longer reply to your posts because of your insults. However, I am sure you will respond to mine in your typical angry, sarcastic, and insulting manner. I should not have been provoked by your insult in the first place.

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Lol gene are you TE Frumkes and did you write that article 40 years ago?

9. coffeelover665

anyways lets get this derailed train back on track.

Bev should get tear tattoos for every soul he collects

10. gene18

gene18 Rookie

I saw both games and your accurate. My friends who have played college ball also said that his teammates hung him out to dry.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The real test will be against the Clippers for Bev

12. solid

solid Contributing Member

Beverly is an important weapon in the Rocket's arsenal. Opposing players will have to account for him. If he is good for a steal or so a game, that is a difference maker.

13. gene18

gene18 Rookie

Thanks for the the reminder. It did get off track. An apology to the Cluthfans on this thread.

14. bongman

bongman Member

Let's also not underestimate that even if he does not steal the ball, if Bev can shave off 5-6 seconds before the offense can get set for the play, it not only allows our defense to be set, the opponent has less time to execute counter plays.

15. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I want to see the all defense lineup of

Beverly
    Brewer
    Parsons
    Howard
    Asik

Howardasikcastledefense.jpg

16. solid

solid Contributing Member

So true, plus he is a decent scorer.

17. da_juice

da_juice Member

Oh man! No one's scoring on that, unless they go small ball with one of the elite stretch forwards (Melo, Durant, Lebron).

Ideally, however, Howard would be dominant enough that they'd get killed by going small (meaning, he'd have to draw a double team and leave Asik open).

18. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Garcia should be the 2 and Brewer the 3.

19. jocar

jocar Member

Did u charge KlutchQT for your professional psychoanalysis?
    How about this one?
    Prognosis:
    Inferiority Complex
    Delusion of grandeur
    :grin:

That's kinda fun, let's try it again...

Prognosis:
    -LInsecure/Obsessive disorder
    -Pat Denial
    -Bev Minimization
    -PG #2 Poopy pants syndrome by proxy

1 person likes this.
  20. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

OK Jocar to be fair to . Holiday was also getting broken down by Lin. So since Lin is still questionable. Maybe Holiday was just having a 'bad' day, he was getting screwed by both PGs.

So I find it really dumb and unnecessarily confrontation to use BEV's entertaining series of 4 steals in a row on holiday to insult Lin fans by bring up the "HEAT". I know 'some' lin doubters have alot of pent up negativity. Please deal with it in a non-destructive way.

Both PGs did great, so please everyone stop this nonsense.

1 person likes this.