1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beverley might return for playoffs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jogo, Apr 13, 2015.

1. thajoker101

thajoker101 Member

Yeah I know they just lost, typo* I just feel like we'll really need him back to lock down Chris Paul or Parker. Watching Chris and Tony play tonight I can imagine prigs and Terry getting smoked by them all series.

2. today

today Contributing Member

In one of the in-game on-court interviews with Bart on Root Sports, Bev said he would get the cast off sometime May 8th through the 10th. I tweeted him today to find out when, but got no response. Bev previously remarked that he could play as soon as he got the cast off, even though his hand would be weak.

It would be great to get him back for the last few games of the 2nd round.

3. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

Tony is hurt and playing terribly.

4. thajoker101

thajoker101 Member

Ooh really watch him torch us when he gets the chance.

5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Patty Mills is the real threat

6. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Not sure I want him back if he would be all gimpy.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Surprised no one has posted this:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rockets have said he is out for season. McHale said yesterday &quot;Pat won't be back.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/2IBavYAM5z">https://t.co/2IBavYAM5z</a></p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/594506603769901056">May 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I've seen it posted.

9. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Good.

I love bev but I just think he is a negative at the pg position. I don't think terry and prigs are athletic enough to stick with any pg but I think we can play around that. And they are smart team defenders.