1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Better things to do than watch the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dachuda86, Nov 20, 2012.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Since I can't get the games I have to find better things to do with my time so I figured we could all share what we do since the Rockets games aren't available.

I for instance like to watch other teams play which are available which I'm starting to enjoy more in fact. OKC for instance is a great watch.

[​IMG]

Or sometimes I just stare at the TV when it's turned off and pretend the Rockets are on and actually winning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/maCLkytTpV0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OR I like to come to clutchfans and read the upset commentary but then it just makes me sad.

[​IMG]

What do you guys do when you don't/can't watch the Rockets?

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

3. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Laugh at these guys

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

off topic but sure... It looks like he's going to sue the team if they don't cater to his special needs because he has a mental disability. He just seems like he's posturing and testing the limits on what he can get away with. He's almost daring the team to not cater to his disability. Almost seems like someone is behind it.

5. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

What happened to this guy anyways?

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

DD was caught with 2 accounts and banned lol

1 person likes this.
  7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Read Hoyce White's tweets

1 person likes this.
  8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

are you going by your own opinion from what you gather on the situation, or from other people you've spoken with? not entirely sure, by i recall you being connected to the media before, possibly the chronicle?

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't have any chron connections lol... and this is off topic. Take this to the royce white thread. It's all conjecture that can easily be pieced together if you take into account his actions and persona. Just think about the laws which protect people with disabilities... it's like building a handicap ramp for someone in a wheel chair... you have to cater to that sort of thing... same with playing ball and accommodating a bus and treatment to help with White's "anxiety."

10. Lemonte

Lemonte Member

watch 1st 48 hrs re-runs.

11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i watch the qingdao doublestar eagles on CCTV.

12. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

On the matter of playing time it will be governed by the contract he signed, not the disability act. If the Rockets reneged on the contract it would be a different matter, but the Rockets will not do that. It would not be worth the bad publicity. Or if he had PT written into the contract (fat chance). But it is the US. You can sue most entities, but that just gets a summary dismissal, not a real day in court.

13. Mr. Space City

be like james harden and go to the strip club

14. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Get to a damn sports bar that has League Pass and watch your team. C'mon guys I live in Montana and haven't missed a game this year. Its gotta be easier to find a bar with League Pass in Texas than it is in Montana!

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

League pass is for the Rockets is blacked out in the Houston viewing area. Different rules make that impossible and most bars don't have comcast that has exclusive viewing rights. But thanks for trying to help!

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Take it to the royce white thread.

17. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

I read the complaints while the rockets are playing on the background on my tele. Glad I have Comcast and the local Buffalo Wild Wings carry the games.

18. VanityHalfBlack

19. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Hooked up a dedicated PC to my 55" and watch it streaming.It's usually pretty bad quality but better than nothing.

20. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

just watch the texans! and every other day of the week.... dream about possible free agent signings/ trades that could make the Rockets contenders again lol :grin:

1 person likes this.