1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beto vs Ted

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 24, 2018.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

strange indeed

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I'm offended. I live in The Woodlands and most of my neighborhood has BETO signs with only a few Cruz sprinkled around. We are not Cruz lovers up here.

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, that's what happens when you interact with a known Russian troll account that seeks only to stir **** up. Not kidding.

4. ipaman

you think the guy in the vid was a fake? it was staged?

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Also nearly everyone out here owns a gun. Still support Beto.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I don't watch anything RussiaLegend posts, so I have no clue.

What I do feel confident about: any single little video of any single little idiot doing an idiotic thing is pretty meaningless in a country of some 300 million people. And trolls know this, but use inflammatory little videos to divide us.

Rashmon likes this.
  7. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I don't think political signage is allowed in our neighborhood. The good part about a controlling HOA.

8. ipaman

The mentally unstable dude in the vid said Cruz doesn't belong in Montrose and told the filming Cruz fan to go to The Woodlands. I live in The Woodlands and loathe Cruz. Way more BETO love here than Cruz as far as I can tell.

9. ipaman

We're allowed and BETO dominate. If signs were votes, he'd win a landslide but alas they are not.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You truly believe RL is a Russian troll? Please try to step out of the Bay Area echo chamber - you've lost it.

Dark Rhino and cml750 like this.
  11. biff17

biff17 Member

It's not like he is alone in thinking that way.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Flat earthers aren't alone in the way they think, but they are still really stupid.

BruceAndre and cml750 like this.
  13. cml750

cml750 Member

[​IMG]
    Wow!!! I get not liking the guy but you truly think he is a Russian troll??? I thought you were smarter than that.

14. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

I like how other trolls stick up for him regardless of where they are from. You almost have to admire it.

Rashmon and B-Bob like this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He actually is. There is no doubt about it. There are numerous links on the internet that track Russian Troll activity. They isolate the news and fake news stories they comment on and use. RL follows that pattern religiously. There is zero doubt that he is a Russian Troll. You can pick any of the sites and look at his posts. You can look at his limited English proficiency and look at the particular errors that he makes. Put it all together and it is plain as day.

AleksandarN likes this.
  16. cml750

cml750 Member

upload_2018-10-18_9-22-6.jpeg

Oh my goodness. Alex Jones doesn't have anything on the media sources you and @B-Bob get your information. Posting something like this really hurts your credibility. Your echo chamber has warped your sense of reality.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Would you like to do the research yourself? I found out about this kind of thing by reading news.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-propaganda-website-tracker-2017-8

Is Business Insider part of the liberal echo chamber? Is that what you believe?

18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

people have been calling out russia legend and accusing him of being a russian bot since he got here...are the trumpublicans really only now picking up on this?:D:D:D

19. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

really? someone who says 9/11 was an inside job, sandy hook was a hoax and obama was born in kenya has nothing on someone who points out that russia legend might be a russian troll?

good one dude!

btw, trump was the leader of the birther movement and never apologized for it or acknowledged that he was wrong.

climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the chinese.

3 to 5 million people voted illegally in the 2016 election.

trump is also the leader of the "lyin' ted's dad killed JFK" movement.

does he also not have anything on people who point out that russia legend is a russian troll?

#1719 jo mama, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    AleksandarN likes this.
  20. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Well, how would you like it if you knew that a foreign irritant, whose only goal is to sow discord, happens to be posting in favor of your political perspective? Are they supposed to own it or, like their president, accept the foreign interference and deny its source?