1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best trade available:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MCMINGDYNASTY07, Jan 18, 2008.

Tags:
?

Best trade available?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2008.
  1. Yes

30.1%
  2. No

59.2%
  3. Maybe, but i think of a beta trade

10.7%
  1. Jelle

Jelle Rookie

All trades with McGrady are ridiculous and most of these are not serious.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2763~1051~138&teams=12~12~10&te=&cash=

This one could maybe work. MJ we're not going to get any production from and Head only plays great at times. Sam Cassell is definetly a fan favorite and i think he stated once he wanted someday to return to Houston (maybe that was Horry, can't remember)

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...4~2445~25~2755&teams=23~23~23~10~10&te=&cash=

This one could work too. I don't like to lose Hayes but we have to give up a forward for another one. Snyder is not going to see any playing time and from the former trade we get Cassell at starting PG so Rafer can go.

Artest is a hard worked and get be the third scorer at PF and Garcia can be a solid bench player with his numbers and three point shot.

2. Ashes

Ashes Member

Luol Deng is subpar?

3. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

4. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

5. tomjc

tomjc Member

Yeah, he is.

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

7. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

I couldn't read it. yunger? playas? beta?
    If that's the beta trade, what's the alpha trade? FAIL.