1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Satellite Provider for Rocket Games

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sjackson0, May 23, 2006.

1. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Guys I need your help.......

I'm a cable guy and looking to "upgrade" to satellite later this summer.

Now out of 82 games, I will miss 3 to 4 games a season and I need a company that's reliable with broadcasting the games. I heard Direct TV will sometimes show regional sports events instead of the Rockets game at times....if this happens to me, I might go out and set things on fire. lol

So any suggestions for me? Who would be the best and most reliable?

Thanks in advance

#1 sjackson0, May 23, 2006
    Last edited: May 23, 2006
  2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Not sure where you heard that from, I've never once missed a Rockets game on DirecTV. Every game that shows up on cable will show up on both DirecTV and Dish Network.

3. Rookie

Rookie Contributing Member

The NBA package on Direct tv will provide every regular season Rocket game that is not shown on a national channel (TNT, ESPN, Networks, etc.)

However, it seems like about 80% of the time they will show the feed with the other team's announcers. If you ever b**** about the Rocket's announcers, you really should listen to what other people in the leaguge have to put up with.

4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

im happy with dish network. they show every game. dont forget to subscribe to local channels for games on 51

5. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Thanks Guys.....

Thanks for the help