1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Rapper In the Game now?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bbllr3431, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Asian Sensation

1) TI- went from little known underground to actually making it big time. Love his beats, style and swagger. He's like a buck fifty soaking wet but he runs it like he's the hardest. "What you know" still bangs.

2) Bun B- And I'm not even from Houston or the south for that matter. I wish he did some more stuff and rapped about other things besides whips, chains, and money but his delivery is the best bar none.

3) Three 6 Mafia- love them. They aren't afraid to try different things.

3) Rick Ross- The boss.

4) Twista/ Do or Die crew.

1 person likes this.
  2. mic

mic Contributing Member

Raekwon

3. M.A. Dub

M.A. Dub Member

A Houston based forum and no mention of K-Rino?

4. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

The chef Raekwon. Nice, Rakim ftw too!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tx1HQSZnxro&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tx1HQSZnxro&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

Rakim's Seventh Seal Album was a disapointment :(

6. Chamillionaire

+1

not really into the rappers of today, per say...

old school is where REAL hip hop is at. could care about rims and bling. where's the real rhymes and hip hop at?

i listen to old school. i'm old school. never will change. i love that once part RIP Pimp C, even Q giving it up for Chad.

7. Chamillionaire

+1

for sure. old school is where it's at. hip hop is dead. it's all about money, before it was about the music, the culture, the attitude. now it's mainstream, MTV, VH1. bling bling. **** that, old school, that's where it's at.

8. bongo33

bongo33 Member

EMINEM, sure some of his songs are crap when he uses his accent (most of relapse) but when he scraps the accent and puts his heart and soul good tracks come out. Some are: Loose Yourself, Till I Collapse, When I'm Gone, Mockingbird,Beautiful many more.

9. Foif

Foif Member

I'm actually surprised nobodies mentioned him until now(or Meth and Ghostface for that matter), they've been releasing some pretty tight stuff recently.

And I forgot who mentioned Guru, but ****, him and Preme were amazing.

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Officer Ricky Ross is a fraud...can't take him seriously either. He fell off when we all found out about his PO history.

11. BarkleyHater84

NAS. Go buy Untitled.

12. BarkleyHater84

Yeah, Rick Ross is a total fraud. I agree. But aren't 70% of rappers in the game? It's a sad reality......

13. htownballer91

htownballer91 Member

K-Rino Nuff' said!!! Look him up dude is a genius!!! Never dissapoints.. Z-Ro up there too but k is on his own level..

14. Chamillionaire

yeah, NAS has kept it real for a long time, T.I. is off the charts, Bun-B is as great as ever. Not a Jay-Z fan, used to be an Eminem fan, Not a fifty fan.

Hip Hop is not like what it used to be. anyone and everyone who has listened to hip hop since the beginning knows this.

It's gone mainstream, it's what the middle class white males listen to, and it wasn't like that.

the reason it's become like that is because how popular Pac and Biggie were, and it wasn't really their faults, they were just that good, people, non-blacks who hadn't lived that life now can listen and understand the hardships of life for people in the ghetto (so cliche).

anyway, i liked hip hop when it was fun, when it was joy and good. now it sucks. i like maybe 2-3 rappers and that's about all.

the roots are awesome.

15. paulftsk

paulftsk Member

I really think MF Doom and Sha Stimuli should be up there. As long as no one says Lil Wayne..

16. Asian Sensation

LOL that's funny ****. I never knew that.

[​IMG]

I know Rick Ross... the REAL RICK ROSS the fat donut eatin corrections officer.

17. smokieethabear

How can anyone forget...

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygzGA37UWgs"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygzGA37UWgs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

18. paulnhbtx

paulnhbtx Member

K-rino is nice but I'm riding with

GANKSTA NIP.

19. duwende

duwende Member

[​IMG]

Who knew the kid from Toronto can rap.

His song November 18th is pretty tight.

20. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

The best rapper is Ron Artest! LOL!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iRVaWWm61RA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iRVaWWm61RA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>