1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Pranks You've ever pulled

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Nov 29, 2001.

1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

- In HS, there was a large sign in front of this subdivision called Tall Pines. We switched the 'I' and the 'E' on the sign... It took them weeks to switch it back. :D

- In college, we got my buddy drunk and convinced him to moon us while we took his picture. We made about 300 copies of the picture, titled it "Brian's Scud Launcher" (this was during the first Gulf War) and plastered the whole music building with them. We even put them on all the music stands (including the conductors) before Wind Ensemble rehearsal.

- I was at a BYOB party one time and my buddy was drinking screwdrivers. After he had had a few, we poured the vodka out of his bottle and replaced it with water. We kept watching him making his drinks. He would taste it, make a face, pour some more "vodka" into it, taste it again, rinse, lather, repeat... We finally told him at the end of the night. Classic.

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

LOL, classic. I once saw a guy tell me he was wasted....and we later told him he was drinking non-alcoholic beer.

3. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

The beauty of it was that all of those guys were seniors and graduated that year. Never heard from them again.

There is no way in hell I would have the stones to do it unless it was the second to last week of school and they would all be gone.

4. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

I had a friend in high school who was always mooching off of me. He wasn't hard up for cash: his parents gave him plenty. But he spent it all on stupid stuff and never seemed to have any money.

Anyway, quite frequently, he would ask me to buy him a drink at lunch in the cafeteria. At the time, our school served only water or flavored punch (orange or grape). So one day I get up to go buy myself a drink, and he asks me to get him one. Little did he know that I had anticipated this, and had brought a small container of blue plumbers tracing dye with me that morning. So I added a little dye (not enough to ruin the taste, but enough to get the job done) to his grape punch and handed it over to him. His lips, teeth and gums were blue for a week. He was so pissed.

I also gave him Ex-Lax gum once. He stopped asking me for handouts after that.

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

there was a recent one.. I made a fake myspace of a friend. She never found out about it, but I put up some really bad photoshopped pics of her. And I put that she was lesbian, so all these ugly lesbians started msging me (her) and I would tell them to meet me (her) places. Then her boyfriends neighbor msged me (her) and was asking me questions and I was like "i'm a lesbian because my boyfriend, your neighbor, does not satisfy me, he has a really really small penis and he lasts like 9 seconds on a good night" It ended up kinda being a double prank.. on her and her boyfriend. Anyway it went on for about a month til one of her boyfriends friends found it and then she told us about it and I deleted it.

It was hilarious while it lasted though.

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Ate a burrito, took a dump in a box, giftwrapped it, and had a birthday clown service deliver it to a former boss I hated.

The details have been told many times on this BBS. Use search.