1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Pranks You've ever pulled

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Nov 29, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

(Will's thread kinda gave me this idea) So I wanna no what are some good practical jokes or Pranks you guys have played , Here Are two of mine .

1.) When I was 13 My older Brother always hung out with this guy who was a total ass , He was always telling me one of these days they was going to put some Ex Lax in my drink and I would never know until it was too late . He always made fun of me or beat me up .

UNTIL One day It was time for revenge though sucka , He was in the Back eating these huge cookies , he said if I go get him a glass Mountain Dew he would give me one of his cookies . So I went into the Kitchen grabbed the bottle of Mountain Dew out of the fridge (No this doesnt have anything to do with urine) But I noticed a Huge ass Jar of pickles my step dad bought at Costco probably 2 years ago . So I grabbed a glass and poured half of it Mountain Dew and the other half pure-been-in-the-fridge-for-a-couple-presidencies-Dill-Pickle-juice . I gave him the cup and then he gave me one of those cookies which I digested in about 2 seconds . Then He took one drink and almost gagged , Even my Older brother was laughing and my Parents think its so funny they make me tell it to all their friends even my Grandparents have heard it .

2.)And about 3 years ago My cousin and his friend who live 2000 miles away me played a long distance prank call , He told me He was my friend where I live and somehow convinced me to come over to his house , so Here I was about ready to go over to my friends house when the phone rings again and its my cousin saying he pulled a prank on me , I couldnt believe I fell for it .

I figured it was time for some revenge , I created an email account stating I was a 16 year old girl from Newark New Jersey , I emailed him and told him I was a girl who loved Star Wars the Simpsons , All the things I know he likes , He never figured it out , I had this going for probably 3 months and almost everyone I knew now knows about it . So One time he called up and kept telling me about this "chick" he met on the internet and that she was so cool and they had so much in common , Then I told him "oh you mean So-and So from Newark New Jersey?"
    Then I told him her email address and everythiing She had said over the past few months , Ever after all this HE STILL didnt believe that it was me . He said he would get me back but its been 3 years now ...

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

This happened 2 years ago. It's funny but I forgot alot of the stuff. Everyone in this story went to the same high school.

I go to my friends room, and he is freaking out. He tells me a girl named "oreolover69" or something like that on AIM is messing with him. He tells me she went to our high school and she likes him. So we try to figure out who this girl is. He asks another friend to bring our high school yearbook to his room.

Now I'm thinking WTF. Later at dinner, my friend's roommate tells everyone that "oreolover69" is actually a guy on the same floor who went to our high school. While "oreolover69" was messing with my friend, he was also talking to my friend's roommate at the sametime.

When we get back from dinner, my friend leaves his AIM on auto accept, and "oreolover69" threatens him with a virus. So my friend quickly shuts down his computer. At this point we all start laughing. He thinks we are laughing cause he shut down his computer when we are really laughing because he doesn't get who "oreolover69" is.

I don't remember what happened next, but we made a lot of jokes about him and "oreolover69", and eventually after a couple of days "oreolover69" confessed.

Funny thing is both those guys are roommates now. They call each other by "b****" and "p***y".

3. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

NBA finals '94, I called my friend from home with the phone in front of the TV speaker. The star Spangled Banner had just finished and the crowd was goin wild for about 20 seconds, thats right when my buddy answered his phone and I was screaming like I was really at the NBA Finals with the crowd screaming and all!!!!! I screamed to him over the loud crowd noise that someone had hooked me up with tickets at the last minute and here I am!
    and that, "ooops, some guy just bumped into me and I spilt my beer all over the place!, oh ****! gotta go, later!"

He fell for it and STILL believes I was there to this very day!:D

4. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

This guy I went to college with had this habit of going for high school girls, the legal ones, but still: a high school girl is a high school girl. Anyway, he was this horny dude who liked high school girls and everyone knew it.

One day this girl we all knew was playing online and found his very picture on some online personals website, complete with his personal description which was FULL of lies...saying he was a model and all kinds of ****.

Anyway, the girl that found all this out told all us guys about it, and we emailed him saying we were this hot high school chick and all kinds of crap. It got to be SO funny and there were about 30 of us in on it, so we had all kinds of creative minds at work. We kept this up for over a year.....mostly because it got to the point where we felt bad for him and didn't want to tell him.

I graduated with this still going on, so I don't know what became of it.

5. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

My best friend, Larry, and I used to go to a lot of Astros games in high school circa 1971. Larry was always ranting about the inteptness of Salty Parker, the Astros' third base coach. He even went so far as to write a very critical letter to the sports editor of either the Post or the Chronicle which got published under his signature.

I wrote an apologetic letter, admitting to all of my friends' criticisms, and announcing my (Salty Parker's) intention to resign on returning from the next road trip. The letter credited my friend Larry with opening Salty Parker's eyes to his own poor performance and thanked him in a bittersweet way (the Astros organization deserves better.....) for telling the truth.

My friend bought it hook, line and sinker. Called me up. He felt terrible and guilty. I let him stew about it for 2-3 days before letting him in on the secret.

6. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

<b>moestavern19</b>'s story reminds me of another one: When I was about 12, my brother and I had a friend who claimed that he loved to drink pickle juice straight down in a gulp.

One day my brother and I emptied out a pickle jar, juice and all, and replaced it with a jarful of Jalapeno juice.

Our boastful friend took the challenged and knocked that stuff back. His ears smoked until he was about 14, I thnk.

7. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

I gave my stupid reefer mooching cousin a fat joint of oregano once. He never knew the difference. I don't know what was funnier....watching him cough up a lung or him saying how high he was.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think we have all learned an important lesson hear today , Cousins are morons .

9. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Good chit, huh man?!:eek:

10. Elienator

Elienator Member

I live in a fraternity and every year our pledges go on a pledge retreat. They usually go camping in New Hampshire in the middle of October so it's butt cold. When I was a sophomore, a pledge came into my room the day of the retreat, took my coat and left a note, "I took your coat on the retreat, I hope you don't mind." Of course, I did mind seeing as how it was pretty cold that weekend. In retaliation, I took his bed, moved it to a different floor and placed it on top of a matress that someone else used without a frame. In the bed's place I left the same note with coat crossed out and bed in it's place. When the kid came back, it took him 3 hours to figure out where his bed had gone.

I thought it was damn funny.

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Dumping a blob of pure sodium (Na) into a toilet right as the cleaning people were coming in to clean the toilets. I ran out. All I heard was one big "BOOM" with the janitor coming out screaming.

I used to stick standard electrical wire into wall outlets in our school labs and short circuit them as part of a bet. No one ever believed I'd do it, but I did it several times. It used to drive teachers crazy when their clocks wouldn't work day after day because the outlets had been blown. I sometimes wonder how I'm alive.

Man, I was a r****d...

:)

12. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Have you guys heard the mp3 of the janitor yelling at a student about the community baths?

Hahaha

The student asked the janitor for some toilet paper and he/she started cussing at him. So he went back to his room, got his tape recorder, and asked politely. He got cussed out again. It goes on like this for awhile. Some really good stuff.

Actually the community baths at Jester weren't that bad. I can only imagine how bad they had to be to piss off the janitor. I bet some drunk relieved himself on the floor.

13. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I prefer dropping 50+ grams in a trashcan full of water. God I love AP Chem

Might I ask how you got your hands on pure sodium?

14. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Me and some middle school friends once convinced a kid-- Greg Marlowe was his name, big red-headed kid-- that our class guidance counselor had licked his slice of pizza at lunch.

This kid had left it at his table, and Mr Whateverthe****nhisnamewas stopped by to chat. For whatever reason, he picked up the pizza and sniffed it, I guess as a joke.

We extrapolated that into a scenario in which he accidentally made tongue contact with the pizza. When the kid got back and we told him, he was 90 percent sure we were full of ****.

But he wasn't 100 percent sure. He ended up pitching the pizza in the garbage, which at the time we all thought was ****ing hilarious.

There were obviously much better ones than that during my college years, but I cannot divulge them as the victims may still seek retribution on me.

15. PhiSlammaJamma

Tape the handle down on the sink's spray gun. The next time someone turns the water on they will get a face full of water. Very cute and simple.

16. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

<b>moestavern19</b>: "I think we have all learned an important lesson hear today , Cousins are morons."

<b>RR</b>: Need I state the obvious? Most of us ARE somebody's cousin. What are the implications of that?

17. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

A borderline prank....when I was a teen, I could drink hot water to make my nose bleed. It would freak people out.

Lost that talent as I got older, though. :)

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I guess that means we are all morons .

19. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

When i was a senior in High School I was taking an AP Physics class. The classroom was at the very end of a long hall which led into a foyer which in turn led into the cafeteria. Our class time overlapped into the beginning of underclassmen lunch and for the first 3 months of school we were subjected to hordes of Freshman running down the hall scream like monkeys and going to lunch. Well right outside our classroom and leading into the foyer were a huge set of wooden double doors. After putting up with the freshman antics for so long a couple of classmates and I decided to teach them a lesson. Right before our class started we went into the hallway and latched the doors. Well when we heard the freshman coming down the hall everyone in the class(including the teacher) kinda stopped what we were doing and just waiteed to see what would happen. Sure enough we heard a group of guys running down the hall screaming and yelling. About the time the noise got to the door of our room we heard a loud BOOM!! and then somebody said oh **** somebody locked the ****ing door. Well at that everyone in the class started rolling. The teacher opened the door(he was dying also) and there were 6 freshman boys layed out on the floor holding various body parts. The next day we heard them coming down the hall again. Except this time when they got to the door they stopped and checked it. So we waited about a week and locked them again. After we had trainwrecked them about 4 or 5 different times they finally stopped running and checked the door every time.

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yes, you may.

;)