1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Potential 1st Rnd Opponent for Rox

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BreakYoSelfFool, Mar 22, 2011.

?

Which Potential 1st Round Opponent is Best for the Rockets?

1. San Antonio Spurs

95 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Los Angeles Lakers

30 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Dallas Mavericks

15 vote(s)
    8.5%
  4. Oklahoma City Thunder

37 vote(s)
    20.9%
  1. acjeitherocket

this...

LMAO @ every1 saying the sperms

2. Ditty

Ditty Member

All I can say is when Spurs want play there butts off, like last week against Dallas in a statement game, I don't think anyone can beat them in the NBA, they absolutley tore up the mavs big frontline. Spurs game plan would get guys like kyle lowry, and courtney lee to kill them, and make Kevin Martin be a 3 point force, and do everything to shut down Scola. Pop is the 2nd best coach in the game right now, and probably the best on making adjustments to take players out of the game. As that said Rockets do match up well but like I said unless Rockets get a inside force in the paint, the Spurs would win easily unless the Rockets make absolutely everything they throw up, and everything goes there way, and Duncan remains injured.

3. zooch

zooch Member

Spurs. Duncan out indefinitely with a sprained ankle gives Houston a big chance to upset them in the first round.

4. Ditty

Ditty Member

He will be out the worse case sceniro is that he will miss the remainder of the regular season, the best would be next week, luckily he is staying in San Antonio for this 3 game road trip to get better, the same thing Parker did, and he was only out less than a week. I think Duncan will be back by next Thursdays game against Boston.