1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Looking Female ESPN Personalities

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Dec 29, 2014.

?

Who Is the Best Looking Female ESPN Personality?

1. Jaymee Sire

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Lindsay Czarniak

15 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Shannon Spake

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. Sage Steele

19 vote(s)
    17.3%
  5. Lisa Kerney

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  6. Jade McCarthy

7 vote(s)
    6.4%
  7. Britt McHenry

43 vote(s)
    39.1%
  8. Hannah Storm

15 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. edwardc

edwardc Member

Maria Taylor[​IMG]

2. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Colleen Dominguez isn't one of the options? Blasphemy!

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

She's back on ESPN and takes over the title imo. SO. DAMN. FINE.

To me it is

1. MOLLY QERIM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cassidy Hubbarth

[​IMG]

3. Britt McHenry/Nicole Briscoe battling for 3rd on my list.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Honorable mention to Josina Anderson, Sage Steele and my two soccer loving latin ESPNers- Toni Collins and Alexis Nunes.

Toni
    [​IMG]

Molly is so beautiful that I've actually watched First Take for more than 5 mins for the first time ever in my life. (I said watched not listened to).

I would take her over any Victoria's Secret model and SI Model(except maybe Hannah Davis). I thing I might even fight a Klitschko brother if one stood in the way of me getting Molly Qerim. That's how I feel about her.

4. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

What about Prim Siripipat?

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yes please!

6. PhiSlammaJamma

All will seemingly disappear in 1 year, and I wonder, what is happening? They have all been very talented and solid in their roles. This should be the next 30/30 or Outside the Lines. Are they fired, do they not make enough money, are they asking for too much money, are they promoted, used and left for dead. What the heck is going on...and where do they go?

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Molly Qerim is my new #1

8. ferrari77

What in the heck are you talking about breh?

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Charissa, Gone. Cari, gone. Sage Steele, Gone. Reischa, Gone. Dana, gone. Thea, Kit, Leslie, Gone. Beadle, gone and back again.

Meanwhile, all of the male participants on these shows, including the NFL Network and NFL AM, stay for a decade or more.

I'm just saying, a lot of these woman who are very good... just seem to disappear.

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Cari is still here she just got promoted to SC anchor.

Beadle and Charissa got better offers so they left. I do not know about the other anchors.

11. ferrari77

Yeah man "The Realist" just answered most of that but uh I think Sage is still with ESPN (unless I missed an announcement that she was leaving). Also
    a lot of them leave for other positions at other networks or higher pay at the same position at other networks. Same with a number of the male tv talent. Not all of the male ones stay on the shows for that long, if a better position or higher paying position comes up, they do like we normal folk do and they take it. It's no biggie.

12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Sports presenters have become pretty interchangeable with cable news anchors and entertainment journalists, a la Kevin Frazier, Pat O'Brien and Robin Roberts.

13. prs325

prs325 Member

Yup!!!

14. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Best ass goes to Sage Steele. No question.

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

How much do these sports anchor make?

16. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

It's probably pretty subjective; the references, experience and exposure are all pretty, valuable, so similar to local news, the non-anchors might just be paid for the few hours they're broadcasting, at a fairly low hourly rate. Of course as you get a reputation and Q-rating, your presence probably contributes an actual percentage to ratings and ad-revenues, so your value and salary probably shoots up drastically. Assuming they're not like models who have to pay back their agencies for all their travel and lodging, they probably make out okay.

18. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I don't the specifics of their financial situations, obviously, but I think there's probably a lot of truth in this. Unless they're a regular SC anchor or a big name in the industry like a Michelle Beadle, journalists in these types of roles have to hustle. Take, for example, Olivia Harlan, who someone mentioned earlier. According to her profile, in addition to her ESPN sideline work, she hosts ACC All-Access, she's a sideline reporter for the Atlanta Hawks, and she works the Packers preseason games as well.

And I don't think that's limited to sideline reporters and hosts, either. The same seems to be true with play-by-play announcers (again...outside of the big names), just given how often they pop up on different networks for all different sports.

19. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

20. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

They are murdered.