1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Engagement Ring Places

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rox_fan_here, Sep 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

Real classy there..

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Damn, Da-Glyde...

How long have you been with your girlfriend?? 7 years or so (which I guess it will be close to 9 years when you get married)?? Hmm..., sometimes I think I should have dated my wife that long. :D :p ;)

3. Davidoff

Yeah Manny, it will be close to 10 years together before we get married next February.. It's a long time over due to say the least..

4. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

not any less classy than you purchasing a diamond to support it.

it was a bit of a joke with some seriousness mixed in.

5. Davidoff

I understand that it was some what a joke, but just like our taste in humor our taste in tact is very different also.. BTW have you heard about conflict free diamonds? Also, look into the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme.. Just FYI Canada and Australia are now producing sizable streams of diamonds into the major distributors (New York and Israel).. My stones were blood money free..

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Damn...that's pretty awesome. Congratulations on the wedding!

7. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

I heard the quality of lab made diamonds are so good now, it's hard to distinguish them from the real ones, even for the experts. I personally think engagement/ wedding ring is the biggest waste of all. Save that money and invest it in a better honeymoon.

Diamonds aren't forever, true loves are.

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

if ya'll want conflict free diamonds, i heard they make diamonds from dead people now.

9. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

my boy is the store manager of the one on 1960... its a really nice place, but its pretty pricey.

i worked at jared over there on 1960 by willowbrook when i lived down there.

those are just a couple places... your best bet is to look around at as many places until you find the one that fits your price and your girls taste.