1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Benching the entire starting unit 4 minutes into the game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Bench the starters or just Harden for the whole second half.

This is some of the worst basketball in franchise history

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

FOOLS gold, Harden can't ISO our way to a championship, the only way the Rockets get better is if they play TEAM ball.

The Rockets don't they panic and go one on one....and don't play defense.

So sad.

DD

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Seeing the video actually gives me some respect for Smoove. He walked over to Harden and tapped him, and was like "Come on, dude."

4. OTMax

OTMax Member

Tapped him? He should've slapped him!

5. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

This is an especially putrid display from the team overall, agreed.

I just want to understand it though. I want to know why the body language was so ****ty to START the game, before they were even down a point.

These guys are driving me insane, I don't understand it.

I really HATE the notion that things just need to be shaken up sometimes, but I can't think of a more appropriate time to do that than now.

But more than angry I'm just really really sad. Just sad for myself, fellow fans, whichever players are trying hard, whichever coaches and execs trying hard. This is such a sad moment.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yelling "TEAM BALL!!1!" won't fix it. They need a coach who can install an actual sophisticated offensive system.