1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks two officers outside station

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Because every person with a brain knows what the motivation is.

Stop playing stupid.

1 person likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Are you 100% certain he's playing? I'm not.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The sad thing is, he is not playing. He really is unbelievably stupid.

1 person likes this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

1) The source you got your information from doesn't know, so how the F do you know?

2) There have been recent BS "allahu akbar" claims.

Sound familiar?

Oh wait! This was the Munich shooter, and he actually targeted Arabs!

3) Assuming this guy was a maniac, I don't expect to understand his thoughts and motivations.

So, when someone says they heard a maniac shout "allahu akbar," no I don't presume to know what it means.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The funny thing is that this dork now thinks that because there was one false claim of that scream in a recent shooting, that this somehow gives him the upper hand to continue to promote his idiocy.

It's so obvious he was trying to lure people into stating the obvious, just so that, as he thought, he could make a somewhat triumphant post about that false claim that everyone knew about anyway.

Difference being that in the Munich shooting, it was hearsay from some anonymous person calling in, whereas here it was reported by the chief of police.

It should also be noted that in that Munich thread, I warned from the beginning not to jump to conclusions.

"sirbaihu" really is that stupid.

#25 AroundTheWorld, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The unfunny thing is how you think you can just assume you know the story whenever you hear "allahu akbar."

Let's be honest: you can know the story just by looking at someone's face, can't you?

Like you did with my photo?

7. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Nope, it's the combination of your unintelligent posts and lack of self-awareness, displayed by your choice of posting that photo.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It's pretty evident that you are bigoted against Muslims in general, and you judge people on appearance alone. You collect stories from "AroundTheWorld" about Muslims who scare you and post them here. (I don't know why.)

I am the only one who has shown evidence that "allahu akbar" does not prove anything. If you can find evidence that this guy who scared you had specific meaning in his "allahu akbar," I will acknowledge it and welcome it, as we all will.

Get to work. Or just call me "dork" again. (Powerful stuff!)

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You haven't shown ****. If you cannot intellectually process the difference between some media outlet reporting some anonymous hearsay call during an ongoing situation on the one hand and a chief of police relaying official facts in a press conference on the other hand, then that is on you.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Dork...quoting this as I have been asked to in a rep comment.

11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

As I've said: you are a person who judges people by looking at their faces: ingredient #1 for a racist or bigot.

Ingredient #2: being afraid of an entire religion.

Ingredient #3: disregarding individuals in favor of stereotypes ("So what if it's not ALWAYS true!").

You're afraid of terrorists because you are a cowardly person. This exacerbates your tendency to judge people by their appearance, religion, and native language.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You are the one not understanding. So the chief of police reported this "allahu akbar" did he? And yet he concluded that "the motives are still unclear." He seems to hold my position, then.

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Yes, like 99.9 % of all people.

I'm not afraid of it, I criticize what is being done in its name, and I criticize the fact that the religious ideology actually can very well be interpreted the way those who commit horrible acts in its name do. It is also intolerant at its core, and was founded by a pedophile warlord. So what are you implying by this "an entire religion" sentence? That religious ideologies should be immune from criticism? Just goes to underscore your stupidity and ignorance.

You really lack the intellectual capability to discern that that is not what I said. The difference between the reference to "allahu akbar" in the Munich shooting and in this incident is that one didn't happen, but was only reported in some media outlets, referring to an anonymous call from some woman called Loretta - the other one did happen, as confirmed by the police chief in Belgium.

What does that have to do with individuals and stereotypes, you moron - nothing.

It only has to do with one having screamed it and the other one not having screamed it.

Someone attacking police officers with a machete, as ISIS told its followers to do, while screaming "Allahu Akbar" - what exactly is unclear to you there when it comes to the motive? Will you join FranchiseBlade in determining whether this was a Mormon activist, a Greenpeace hippie, an Armenian or a Greek person?

You know nothing about me. If I was afraid of terrorists, I would certainly not travel as much as I do, and to the places I travel. But anyone who is afraid of terrorists is not a cowardly person because of that. They are afraid because terrorists actually do murder people. And the more Muslims you have in a country or region, the more such terrorist attacks by Muslims happen. They do it all over the world. It's a freaking death cult. That doesn't mean that all people who are nominally Muslim are bad people, or that they should be treated with less respect. As fchowd correctly points out, fortunately most of them prioritize their natural empathy over what their ridiculous ****ed up ideology teaches them to do.

14. Buck Turgidson

The more people talk to folks like RocktsLegend, Exiled, Sirbaihu, the worse the overall level of conversation becomes. They are of course free to say whatever they want to, but the educated masses are also free to ignore them.

1 person likes this.
  15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You know where the ignore list is, Bucky! Put me on ignore.

16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAH

That's a great levity for a thread started because a muslim ******* decided to hack up a policewoman's freaking face.

What a r****d.

1 person likes this.
  17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Well by all means keep on collecting anti-Muslim info-bytes from "AroundTheWorld" to share with us all, whatever your fetish may be.

18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Thank you. I'm the handsome one :grin:

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Why do you even ask RL to elaborate? Are you that bored? or do you actually like conversing with him? i don't get it.

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

More Muslim terror in Europe. Completely out of control.

I was in Germany last week and definitely noticed the increased visibility of Muslims vs. prior trips. They really need to figure out how to get these folks integrated quickly because if they just live in their segregated camps/ghettos, then i don't see an end to this terror.

1 person likes this.