1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Being falsely accused of being RACIST in the GARM

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, May 3, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the person accusing me of racism is well known tracy mcgrady from outside the united states

he's was tired of hearing the truth in the one of these stupid 'retire tracy mcgrady's number ' threads and resorts to personal attacks because he can't handle the pure truth and statistics on why he has no argument at all.

and of course he'll stand with the Lin fans, cause Lin fans and McGrady fans are pretty much the same peanut brain mentality of if our hero can't succeed it's everyone else's fault.

this speaks larger to the 'lt's not my fault, it's everyone else' generation.
    if they jump off a cliff, they would sue the cliff right? it's not their fault .

Lin fans can talk about race and we can't ? they aren't even rockets fans which is the basic common denominator of this bbs

It's Lin fans and McGrady fans that harass tigers at the zoo, then fall over and the tiger chomps them

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Still twisting facts and lying about what was said, it's quiet amusing. Someone could paste each post and reply in the right context and tinmac would still lie about what happened and continue to post his "I'm the victim boohoo, he just couldn't deal with facts.".

This thread should be closed so that tinmac isn't able to continue with his hilarious lies and agenda, it's a mockery of forum etiquette and standards.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have been called a racist by Yao fans back in the day for using the term "Chinese posters" to describe what would become the YOF. Remember those days?

In any case, maybe it's worth an introspective look and ask yourself if any of your posts play on stereotypes. They are a sensitive lot from what I can see, but you do also enjoy antagonizing them.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I posted one of his quotes in this thread, decide for yourself. Doesn't have to do anything with being sensitive.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

Is this a lie?

Tracy McGrady's number (#1) has been given to many Rockets after he stopped playing for the Rockets.

Tracy McGrady only played 20 playoff games for the Rockets

James Harden has surpassed Tracy McGrady in playoff success with the Rockets

Yung-T is a Tracy McGrady fan first.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

I remember the YOF and they were defeated. The ones who converted to true rockets fans are the ones who appreciate everything about the Rockets.

Why the hell not ? They blindly go on our site and insult Clutch, the city of Houston, the state of Texas, and Rockets history.

I only antagonize them with the truth.

And the truth hurts them.

Think about it, they are racist.

If I said I ate a Taco today, do you assume I'm latino? no. what about fried rice? am I suppose to be asian to eat that? no .

If it hurts their feelings that I said I drank a smoothie with tapioca in it, when in real life i did, let it hurt

let it hurt!!!!!

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The great thing is how I even said we shouldn't neccessarily retire his number and my accusation wasn't in reply to tinman or the topic, yet tinmac continues with his little game of lies and defamation.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I saw them and did decide - they weren't racist. They played on stereotypes but you get some leeway when you are obviously trying to being comical. Being racist isn't just a choice of words it's the intent behind the words and whether or not it reflects a lesser view of the people being referenced. Making fun of Lin fans as being mad because they ate stinky tofu isn't belittling asians it's just being silly or stupid depending on your sense of humor. So yes, it has everything to do with you guys being way too sensitive.

Regardless, you intentionally antagonize them because you find it fun. You provoke them knowing that they will get all worked up and angry, and you enjoy it. So here are your consequences. Accept it and quit whining about them whining.

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think people have a different understanding of what crosses the line and is humor, I'll just leave it at that. I've never been a fan of Lin or of Asian descent, so this never had to do anything with being sensitive. Neither was my remark in the McGrady thread, anyone can look it up and see it was never in response to tinman, but he intentionally twists facts here and tries to fool you people into believing his idiotic narrative.

My whole point was that tinman intentionally provokes people (and sometimes to a very questionable and offensive degree) and derails threads instead of creating insightful discussion.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

That's fine and all true, but that doesn't make him a racist. I'm not defending what he does - it just annoys me when people throw that word around as it cheapens the real racism that is going on - and there is plenty of that.

The real racism surrounding Jeremy Lin was the opportunities he was denied in his early career because people assumed Asians couldn't ball. Clearly he belongs in the NBA even if he isn't the top tier.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Very true and good points, but like I said, many people would say some of his remarks are clearly derrogative and have nothing to do with humor whatsoever.

I didn't even say he is RACIST as he spouts in this thread. I responded to a poster and said that tinman doesn't reply to any constructive posts and plays his broken record, while also throwing in semi-racist and offensive things to offend and rile up a certain group of posters.

It's sad that he's allowed to lie about the whole context and line of events in that thread and some people unfortunately believe his narrative.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Add the detail that he made this thread a long time after the events took place and I made dozens of posts after the one remark that were about facts and statistics. I didn't bow down to his senseless posts and tried to make points, then left after he played a broken record and made his usual "TOFs are so silly, blabla" posts.

The guy was pissed that I didn't respond to his posts and then made this thread, it's embarassing and childish behaviour.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Yung T can't admit James Harden is better than Tracy McGrady.

All the facts are there.

It hurts his core belief

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Maybe people don't care about the narrative.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Bottom line ,

dude dislikes it when I point out that Harden surpassed Tmac as a Rocket and cannot dispute it.

You remember how Pryuen couldn't admit Yao Ming had a bad game when he had a bad game?

Same thing here

16. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You do understand that this thread wasn't made because of tinman being "racist" right?

He made this thread because he was being a cancer to the board as usual and a number of posters called him out. And instead of being able to say anything about the actual points that were being made against him he made a straw man argument to deflect the actual discussion.

Now people like you are in here months later talking about how honorable tinman is when in reality he's one of the biggest cancers on the Internet in general.

Guess his tactics work.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Never seen a person with such a complete and shocking inability to comprehend anything that is said to him.

It is not about McGrady, Harden or Lin. It's about tinman and his whole way of derailing threads, never actually replying to anything said, making the same broken record posts again and again that don't have to do anything with the post they are a reply to, ridiculing people instead of coming up with anything as a property response, acting like a child when being called out, twisting things said. I could go on for days, it has NOTHING to do with McGrady, it's incredible how everything in tinman's world revolves about McGrady, Lin, Clutch City, 99ers. You can tell him 100 times it's not about a certain thing and he'll still beat you to dead with it and reduce the argument to some ****ty debate about McGrady or being a Rockets fan.

Just utterly ridiculous and unbelievable, I don't know how that person can function outside of the internet.

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thanks. Like I said, he banks on people not knowing what happened and creates a one-sided narrative full of lies to sway people. It's disgusting.

19. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

If you have no idea about anything being said, fail to understand the context, and furthermore "don't care" then you should probably keep your uninformed opinion to yourself.

Now I see why ATW calls you the things he does in the D&D! It makes sense :grin:

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Wow, it's a McGrady fan convention fest here.
    Look, it's great that you guys lick each like ice cream cones.

I'll always talk about Clutch City and the 99ers cause I believe in them.

You guys can always pretend that McGrady did something for the Rockets, and it's your right to do so. I will also tell you the facts cause ZERO is ZERO dude.

If you call me a racist then have the balls to report it to Clutch.
    And if you can't do that, then sit your butt down like McGrady did in his last season with the Rockets.