1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beating Golden State

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Apr 20, 2017.

1. rockpileindisma

I'm always down to watch a nice sensual pen15 clubbing

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Well, it's clear you likely haven't watched but possibly 3-4 rockets games. To say Harden receives phantom calls is egregious. He legit gets fouled more than any player I have ever witnessed. He receives plenty of fouls. But honestly should be getting more and receives legit fouls he doesn't get called for him. Often!

And if by phantom you mean his 3pt cookie jar move, you should learn the rule book and an old quote "you reach, I teach". You can easily say, you don't like it. It's ticky tack or whatever, but you can't say it's not a foul. The Spurs, ironically, will be the most disciplined in this regard since the defensive system is great there and they are smart players.

I can hold your intelligent conversation if you desire.

By the way, fuuck the Spurs

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Closely followed by @Bruce Bowen and @Mr. Motiejunas

Snow Villiers and Pen15clubber like this.
  4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

5. rockpileindisma

@Bruce Bowen is definitely swygay pretending to be a Spurs fan. Read closely you will see

6. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

now referring to me as a girl... original and well thought out... ... lol

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Let's focus on Ryan making his first postseason 3 pointer with Houston.

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I can smell those fat San Antonio meat curtains from here

Snow Villiers likes this.
  9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Actually that makes sense Bruce Bowen responded to a post where I made fun of swygirl

10. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

I lived in Houston for 19 years and recently relocated back to SA ... I've seen he Rockets play more than 3 or 4 games... and Harden is continually begging for foul calls... it's beneath him as a player to do so. He gets way to many phantom calls..which is why some legit fouls aren't called ... like the boy who cried wolf... Tony Parker does this and it makes my skin crawl when complains about being fouled..on every shot.. which is what Harden has become

11. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

such a petty little person... when you graduate maybe you can post something other than an insult... hopefully one of your internetz friends messages you and lets you know who dumb you look trying to insult an anonymous person on the internetz...

I could say that I can see those scrawny arms and 26 inc waistband coming at me... but I wouldn't because you are the biggest 5'4 inch person..EVER

12. HTM

HTM Member

Spurstalk is that way --->

13. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

wow...you're smart...

14. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

don't read or respond...that was easy

15. HTM

HTM Member

Get a life. This is a Rockets forum for Rockets fans to talk about the Rockets. Not to respond to SAS "fans" trolling.

16. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

then don't troll them... now errrrrybody wins.. don't read or respond to my posts... it's not going to hurt my feelings

18. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

gtfo... cavs had a similar point differential last season as we do this year and beat them. we have more firepower and a more cohesive offensive system

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Harden complains when he gets fouled without a call.....every single player in the league does it, including your beloved Spurs. Pau Gasol is a floppy, whiny b****, and let's not even bring up Ginobili. When Harden does go to the line, it's because he was FOULED. It's not a phantom call when a player hooks his arm....even if it's his non-shooting hand.

I lived in San Antonio for 2 years after college, and my conclusion is that Spurs fans are the most uninformed non-bandwagon fans in the league. TAKE THAT FOR DATA.

20. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

bandwagon fans..when there is only one local team... great logic... let's not get into bandwagon fans... you may not fair to well if we do

Harden, Gasol, Ginobilli, every SPurs player ever.. complains to much... does that make you feel better?