1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BBC] Trump boy scout Jamboree speech angers parents

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by No Worries, Jul 25, 2017.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You Trump haters all live in your own cesspool and are a true disgrace to our country. Everytime I hear you people talk I just want to blow my brains out. How can grown adults say so much none sense? zero facts comes out of that mouth just pure garbage. Didn't you say you were going to leave this site for good and write a book? What happened. Let me guess you kept trying to think and nothing happened?

2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

All of ClutchFans be like...

[​IMG]

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Jonah Goldberg, a real conservative... at some point more conservatives will have to retrieve their ethics and speak out.

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

He will eventually be banned. I suppose he could then just create another account.

el gnomo likes this.
  5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

and those who are knocking Trump would defend Obama.

See how double standard goes both ways.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Those knocking Trump wouldn't have to defend Obama... that is THE difference.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Banned for being a Trump supporter? hahaha

If that happens then I wouldn't want to be here in the first place.

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

btw didn't break the forum rules by posting about politics outside D&D because you aren't able to control yourself? How sad.

At least when I did it I was a new member and stopped. You've been here 15 years. What's your excuse?

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

How many times does this have to be said though? It's pathetic that people do not get that and can not judge a person on their own merits.

I hope Trump gets the Russia hammer sometime very soon. At this point I hope something medically happens to him to where he is unable to perform and quits. He is actually such a moron that it is inevitable he is going to leave destruction in his path. He (i think) is the first person I wish physical harm on in my life that I can think of. Pence needs to get him taken out or something o_O

el gnomo likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

See my next post. Trump is taking people to their limit (see his approval rating compared to other presidents in the last 100 years) (also the only damn reason he is in the whitehouse is because of the 2 party system and how awful Clinton was) my mom and stepfather voted for him and 100% regret it and wish they just had not voted at all.

I was joking around when I addressed you outside of D&D. Also Clutch is a competent and nice individual. I assume if he has seen your schtic, he then knows what type of poster you are and wouldn't care about a little jab anyways.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Keep proving my point of how unhinged you Trump haters are. You are deranged. What the **** is wrong with you people? There are more James Hodgkinson on your side than moderates.

12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It's Trump fault. You see, with him and his beloved, facts are non facts and non facts are facts.

Trump is a disgrace to basic decency and the office of presidency. I think I also no longer call him President. I will from now on call him really really really very sad Trump.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I see so many James Hodgkinson on this board. and they say Trump supporters are violent. Give me a break

[​IMG]

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Sounds so familiar

[​IMG]

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

If Trump results in 1000's of people getting killed because of his own doing. What would you say then? I think if he continues on this path I don't know who will reign him in. He seems unhinged already. What happens after years of this?

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I mean you are the type of person who b****es about Obama creating division because he decided to merely comment on law enforcement.

Here's our nation's leader bragging about crowd sizes and b****ing about the news media and his political rivals in front of god damn boy scouts.

You're a joke. No one thinks your posts are sincere. We know you are trolling. Why bother at this point?

No Worries likes this.
  17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yes very familiar. Me not balling my eyes out if he had a stroke etc. and whatever that guy did (If Iremember correctly he is the one that shot (R) congressman)

18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Trump is all class. He's the classiest, so classy. Many people are saying how classy Trump is.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

YEARS WHAT? Nothing has happened except low unemployment, low gas prices, deal to export beef to China, stock market doing well, saving us from terrible Paris deal. Anyone that thinks Trump is or is going to destroy America is insane

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It's the same sentiment. "Trump is a Russian spy, Trump is going to destroy this country, Trump is a traitor. "

You people are insane!