1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Bballref] James Harden nickname - "El Chapo"??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htwnbandit, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Actually 100 percent agree on this and to a larger scale lord threeza. Frieza was one of the worst leaders this universe has ever seen. After what he did to planet vegeta and planet namek (among hundreds of others). On a more personal scale just watching what he did to krillin. Kinda says something about Ariza

2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

what??

Pen15clubber and Killatron 2000 like this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

What's el chapos power level

Lawlruschang and Killatron 2000 like this.
  4. T for 3

T for 3 Member

you are obviously ****ing with me...but I can't even play along if I have no idea what you are talking about haha

edit: ok i googled Frieza. so they named ariza after some dragon ball z character? haha. I think what you are saying is, what I am saying is stupid? fair enough.

Lawlruschang and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

I think his nickname should be "the Beard"

6. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Infinite level

Pen15clubber likes this.
  7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Oh I think Harden embraces the villain role to an extent - like Rodman did back in the day...

Harden knows he ain't pretty enough to be the 'golden boy' like Curry or Mj or Kobe... but throw on a fauxhawk, the homeless man beard, some aloofness... and he's one of the most recognizeable figures in sports... it's marketing... throw in the clubbing, Chloe and various strippers... adds to the 'bad boy' image...

Which is why it boggles my mind that so many posters wanna rail about this 'media conspiracy' against him... or how unfair he's treated compared to Curry... or whatever...

If you're runnin BSPN who are you gonna hold up... pretty boy Curry and his cute wife n kid - or homeless beard Harden and his skank d'jour?

T for 3 likes this.
  8. vtjsr2

vtjsr2 Member

Bev calls him Patch

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  9. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

In comicbooks, Patch was Wolverine's alias/alter ego at one point... given that Bev is called the wolverine...

Rocket River and vtjsr2 like this.
  10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Don't think too hard into it pimp

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  11. T for 3

T for 3 Member

hahah. hell ya. bro. That's it completely. I can't add anything to that. All these morons want to pretend that the rockets have Kobe, or Jordan, and it's the media's fault for not understanding. So wrong. It's the other way around. Harden will always play 2nd fiddle to the real marketable stars.

kjayp likes this.
  12. T for 3

T for 3 Member

my bad homie. El chapo's power level? Well I don't think he's on Frieza's level

Pen15clubber and Killatron 2000 like this.
  13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol but what about cell or buu? They would **** on frieza and you know it

14. T for 3

T for 3 Member

oh ya buu, you don't **** with buu, that wouldn't even be fair...

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

'El Chapo' because you can't catch him seems like the correct answer.

16. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

El CHAPO because he has the money power and the beeches....

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Yet, You profess love for such low life scum like Henry Hill . .. . . the real life person that Good Fellas is based on.
    You support a movie supporting him . . . so by association . .. one can assume you are just like him . .. . . correct?
    I mean it says alot about you that you support a guy like that . . . . . .

Is it just possible that a nick name is just a nick name and you reading too much into something

I'm not offended I am just tired of MFers looking for ANY LITTLE THING and STRETCHING TO THE MOON AND BACK
    to find fault with the guy . . . I mean you seriously made a deep character assassination on the guy

MFers have been saying they MURDERING GUYS . . . He's an ASSASSIN . . . for literally DECADES in sports

Would it be better if he used the name CAPONE? GOTTI?

You said: It's says alot about the guy
    Explain to me .. . what does it say about the guy?

Rocket River
    "How can Kobe call himself BLACK MAMBA!!! BLACK MAMBAs are the most deadliest snakes in the world. . . ERH MAH GERD!!!!"

18. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I think another post sums up what I was trying to say better than I could. None of this has anything to do with me thinking that harden is actually a bad guy or anything.