1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Basketball Jersey Sizes...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by longrangesniper, Oct 20, 2002.

1. longrangesniper

Anyways, I am planning on getting a Yao Ming jersey, a replica one. Since I have never bought a basketball jersey before, I don't know how big the sizes are.

I am 5'7 - 5'8, so I don't know whether to get Small, Medium, or large because bbal jerseys for the players are huge.

Anyways, any advice from people that have gotten bball jerseys before?

Thanks

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sorry, I can't help with the jersey sizes...but somehow, your user name is a little bit strange considering recent events. But I see you registered before that, so I guess it is just a coincidence.

3. shuttle

shuttle Member

Snipers usually plan ahead a few months. I don't know........:)

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Yea that a is a freaky username. I would suggest a 44 or a 48 for you (L or XL). I am a size 52 (XXL) and I am 5'10' 260lbs. Also, you will wear the jersey with a shirt underneath so you can try it on over your shirt whenever you plan to purchase it.

5. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

so this deals with the Rockets Game and Action and Roster Moves how?

Go to the BBS Hangout ;)

6. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

when will yao ming be trying on his jersey?

....just to bump it back into this forum.

7. ThaFranchise33

get a 48--xlarge, unless you are really skinny, then u could fit in a 44---large.

8. longrangesniper

I don't know about these sizes 44 or 48 because I will be purchsing the jersey from nba.com...so do I just go for adult, large?

9. longrangesniper

btw, my name has nothing to do with those shootings.

its this name cause i use this name in some game