1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    PACERS vs KNICKS Game 2: Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Barcelona trip advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by professorjay, Jun 9, 2015.

1. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

i agree with la rambla, but only after 9pm imo. the sketchy folk seem to come out then. it was like that the whole week that i stayed there. i was offered sex, drugs, and beer... all in a span of 60 seconds when walking there one night. watch out for the guys that stand on the corners holding beer. they're the ones usually pushing.

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Sex? drugs? I was talking about some of the worst things about the area during the day.....pick pockets and crowds lol.

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

THIS! I couldn't count how many times people came up to me trying to sell me hashish. Of course, this is after the sun has gone down. As for day time crime, I didn't have any issues. But night time...yikes.

We made the mistake and stayed on a hotel on the strip on a trip way back.

4. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

yep and it happened a lot. i guess they have some takers as often as they asked. it's one of the reasons i prefer madrid.