1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barack Hussein Obama teaches the Brits a geography lesson

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by gwayneco, Apr 17, 2012.

Tags:
  1. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Work built this country; education is leading it astray....

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

better?

[​IMG] [​IMG][/QUOTE]

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

You really believe that?

4. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

As opposed to an affirmative action admit?

5. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

What is that even supposed to mean? I dare you to tell me how education is bad for this country. PLEASE tell me.

6. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Bush is a legacy, yet you assume Obama only got in because he was black. Hmmmm.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

An elitist douche that DENOUNCED OBAMA FOR "SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME AT HARVARD" when Romney himself went to Yale AND Harvard? The man who systematically tore apart his brainchild (Romneycare) in order to conform to the radical ideologies of his party?

Romney may not be an idiot, but a lying conniving douche.

8. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

At the high school level we are "graduating" scads of kids who are dysfunctional.

At the college level, we have a bunch of kids graduating with expensive but worthless degrees and are well on their way to substance abuse patterns.

YEAH, things are great. I'm being practical not ideal here.

Yep.

It's hilarious to me how we conservatives are the ones that say all the earth-shattering stuff..... :)

#68 giddyup, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the discussion seems to be around which one is smarter. could we see Baraka's transcripts so we could make an objective comparison? if not, why not?

10. gwayneco

Since The One's transcripts are sealed, it's impossible to know, but it's a reasonable assumption.

11. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

So disrespectful to the office, sad really.
    Anyway, you guys just pulled out of then air (today) "hey, show us your transcripts!", then ride that like you have any bases behind it. Actually, this discussion did not go on this tangent because of comparisons between Bush and Obamas intelligence, it started with the usual suspects saying that the very well educated president was an "idiot!" and "dumb!", making yourselves again look like idiots (truth). I don't know why or why not the president needs to appease a couple of guys on a message board, to weigh his grades against Bush's? Yeah..I think he could care less, and I think it matters even less. Strange, where is your outcry for Romney to show his taxes from the past few years which is a MUCH more pertinent issue. Hmmmm.

12. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Because the presidents transcripts are sealed it is reasonable to assume he only got into Harvard because of his race..... Do you even think anymore or do you just slap at the keyboard? If you can't come with reasonable or at least semi intelligent arguments, stick to tabletop gaming brah.

13. gwayneco

Obama was a favored minority, no? Isn't it safe to assume that that was a favorable factor in his admission file?

And, for the record, I did not say Obama is dumb.

14. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You didn't say he was dumb, and I agree, his race was a plus in his favor, no doubt. The discrepancy is when you say it is "a reasonable assumption that Obama got in on race, not grades" is going way too far and you know it.

15. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obama's transcript-

Magna c*m Laude - Harvard

16. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

An addendum to a degree, not a transcript. If they're so "lawdy" why can't we see his magnums?

17. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Republicans are happy..Obama has been perfect so far. Can't blame them for giving him a hard time

18. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Your guitars suck. I want a refund!

19. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

How about this

We post our transcripts here- and anyone that has below, say, a 3.4 needs to stop posting here. If you couldn't excel in college, then you don't deserve to be on here.

I'm sure Basso and Esteban and the usual chuckleheads would agree to that. Oh, wait....

20. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Haha, clever title right-winger!