1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ballstream.com because this CSN mess sucks!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ultimate6thMan, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

I'm assuming this is to discourage you from doing so, but it definitely lets you. I shared my league pass credentials with some BBS members last year and we never had any issues.

2. bmd

bmd Member

Watching a free stream is one thing.... but to pay money to watch copyrighted material... ehh... that's past the line for me.

1 person likes this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Sounds kinda sketchy to me. How good is the video quality? Are there advertisements that you consistently have to click out of? and does the stream ever lag or is it pretty reliable??

I have LP, and LPBB through my provider, but am looking at getting the subscription for the month of October to watch the preseason games on a quality stream since LP will not show those games.

4. peter2012

peter2012 Member

Watched archived summer-league game, there are no advertisements at all, quite clear and stable, closed to HD quality, I guess this depends on the internet connection what I have. I haven't watched a single live game yet, have to see then, hopefully stable to watch a live game.

5. MonKing

MonKing Member

Agreed. Folks will have different perspectives on this but for me it is trafficking in stolen goods. The guy who sells electronics from the trunk of his car offers a much better price than the stores, and he's the best option if price is your only concern.

6. hltiki

hltiki Member

sounds too good to be true

7. dje243

dje243 Member

Does anyone know how much league pass broadband is for the year + playoffs?

8. tzou88

tzou88 Member

League Pass doesn't show playoffs.

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I'll stick with my free streaming sites, even if I have to watch the visitor's station (at least I get to see my Rox).

/thread.

10. jonkey86

jonkey86 Member

Super tempting, might try 1 month initially, and if its good ill get the year. Thanks for the post!

11. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

rich boy

12. dsid411

dsid411 Member

Better to be safe than sorry. I'll pass.

13. nono

nono Member

Yeah if this starts to get even remotely popular they'll have to pull the plug due to a lawsuit and you'll be out of $65.

I'll just get League Pass. I enjoyed it despite it's many problems. Nothing more frustrating than watching a game on firstrowsports.

14. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

For those concerned about LP and playoffs - between WatchESPN and TNT Overtime, 95% of all playoff games were streaming online for free. You need to sign in through your approved internet provider (ie. I sign in with my xfinity account) for WatchESPN -- not sure about TNT. It's not perfect, you get some buffering/quality issues at times on WatchESPN... but it's there.

15. dragician

dragician Member

repped.

16. Simone78

Simone78 Member

Sorry if it's a stupid question... I read something about LP before but now too much time has passed and I don't remember for sure anymore.

I live in Thailand and here the international LP is 90$.
    I just would like to make sure I can watch ALL regular season and playoff games.

Also, is there any way to check the quality of the service before paying? Just to get an idea if my not very good Internet provider here in Thailand would let me enjoy watching the games or not.

Thanks

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, is ballstream concerned about people abusing their copywrite? :p

18. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

Mr Dominant sounds like a ****in shill

19. justinh

justinh Member

I broke down and just switched from AT&T to Comcast. As much as it pained me to do so.

20. thejav

thejav Member

Been signed up for a month..great service. .