1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bad Neighbor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Apr 24, 2012.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I remember there being a thread about someone stealing their neighbor's gas or something like that. Just be glad that your neighbor isn't like this guy. BTW, I'm pretty certain that takeaways is the British term for food delivery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dreds-taxis-takeaways-coal-victims-house.html

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

Thank God it was only for 10 years. 11 years and the neighbors might have a case for calling the cops.

3. hotballa

:D I can't believe it took 10 years for them to get something done about him.

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

This guy should just be put in jail for the rest of his life, really. He's 49. he doesn't need "reforming". He needs to atone for his sins. And really, would the rest of his life be longing enough to do that, to atone for purposefully making the life of a woman with cerebral palsy more difficult, for continually harrasing and emotionally tormenting people for 10 years. i don't think so.

the amount of time it took for even any justice to be served is laughable. the amount of "justice" handed down is laughable.

5. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

HotBalla,

I like your posts, but I think it's time for you to start a blog. Or a Twitter lol

6. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

hotballa is on fiyaaa.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It sounds like he's got a mental problem. Maybe he should spend the 14 months in a psychiatric ward. As hard as it is on the neighbors to put up with his crap, it can't be easy on him either to devote all that energy to harassing others. There must be something wrong with his brain.

8. hotballa

You're like the 2nd or 3rd person to suggest that to me today. I must be giving off some kinda scent :confused: