1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Austin70, Jun 23, 2006.

Tags:
  1. firecat

firecat Contributing Member

A buddy of mine got married in June and the only time that he could get a slot at the church was to do it early (like 10:30). The night before, we didn't have the bachelor party, but we did have an unusually festive rehearsal dinner which involved lots of drinking and shots.

Most of us partied all night until the sun came up, including the groom.

We were very lucky that all of the groomsmen and the groom showed up to the wedding and didn't puke during the ceremony. Most of us were still noticeably drunk.

That was the roughest wedding that I've ever been to.

So, my advice is to have only as good of a time as what the time of your wedding ceremony will allow. Don't let your friends give you too many shots. If you have to, take the shot and pretend that your chasing it with your beer and spit it out. That's a trick that I used on my bachelor party and it really helped even though I still got pretty wasted.

Good luck and congrats!

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

nm misread post

3. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I survived, woke up Saturday morning with a little headache, but nothing bad. My buddies bought me two lap dance, one was from the feature dancer from out of town, a red head, my favorite.

4. Fatty FatBastard

My friends and I only do Bacholor weekends. One night just isn't enough to justify destroying your manhood.

5. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Thats hillarious.