1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

B-Easy busted with Mary Jane... again

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MourningWood, Jul 6, 2011.

1. karmapolice119

Just curiously, will he face suspension when the lock out is over?

I'd roll the dice since this all but makes him gone with the drafting of DW.

As for the sticky icky, come on beasley, if you're ridin dirty, dont be speeding. Could learn a thing or two from UGK or Chamilitary man

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

he was not stopped randomly - he was stopped b/c he was driving 20 mph over the speed limit and he was searched b/c the cop smelled mj (and i assume he consented to said search).

and a half ounce isnt that much - if its schwag you're talking $50 - jo mama-grade would be about $200. either way, he clearly isnt a 'dealer' or anything.

what a dumbass - maybe he was coming home from purchasing it and his car stunk from having it in there, but if he was just driving around w/ a half oz of weed AND smoking out AND speeding...you are just asking to get busted - you are a millionaire athlete who im sure lives in a pretty sweet house and you blaze out in your car at 3 in the morning...dumbass!

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

he shouldnt be smoking while driving, and if he is he should not drive 20 mph over the speed limit - dude is a dumbass.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

He wasn't smoking while driving.

5. Rockets4279

Rockets4279 Member

WHAT A REJECT AND A LOSER!!!

6. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

0-2 Os is the same level of offense.

7. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

No one gives a damn how much weed you can smoke or how much it costs you or how much you know about weed. I'm sure y'all are all awesome at getting high and if I could, I'd high five every one of you so you would feel the acceptance you seek.

Now back to Beasley...I have no doubt that 50% of the league probably gets blazed every once in a while during the offseason. But he is truly an idiot who carries weed with him 24/7 or just has extremely bad luck. Either way, he had a great year last year and I would love him on the Rockets if I was sure drugs in general weren't going to be a constant distraction (which admittedly, hasn't been the case so far).

2 people like this.
  8. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Lol vape. Welcome to denver.

9. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

If he didnt speed none of this would be on the head lines now and he would have been able toke up and enjoy. Man this guy can be worthy of his number 2 selection if he just dedicates himself properly. Oh well.

Warriors should pick him up - Beasley+Millicic for Beidrins. Kahn might take the risk on Beidrins.

10. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Then you must have a nice job. :) Conservation, my man!

11. Chris Jent MVP

who cares about weed anymore. what is this 1982 ???

12. sew

sew Member

legalize it

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Everyone and their momma smokes.

It's pretty simple. Don't speed if your car reeks of bud. Dank will smell if it's in your car. You don't have to be even smoking it. The only time you think about speeding is when it's in your trunk and your car doesn't smell like it.

The same could be said for alcohol.

#33 sammy, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

TBH, sometimes there is nothing better than a nice blunt ride at like 3AM. Very relaxing (music, the scenery, nature).

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Very true...

16. Raven

Raven Member

Don't be ridiculous. Rules are rules, and he broke them. He knew that his next big contract would be in jeopardy if he got caught with weed again, and he did it anyway. There really aren't enough words to describe how seriously and permanently stupid this man is, maybe even the dumbest player in the NBA, and that's quite an accomplishment.

17. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Haven't smoked in ages. Kill me now.

18. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

We all know Beasley isn't exactly the coldest beer in the fridge. Dude needs some structure in his life -- hell, maybe even a role model.

I say ship his ass to Charlotte and get him working with Charles Oakley. Oakley has supposedly done wonders for an equally as big flake like Kwame. Maybe that type of treatment is just the medicine Beasley needs.

19. Raven

Raven Member

If he doesn't get it yet, he never will.

20. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Probably not but if he can finally somehow learn to stay off the weed and Oakley can teach him some defense/discipline/toughness, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of him being able to salvage his career.

Sure, with his checkered history you would never really be able to depend on him but maybe in the right situation he could help put you over the top (i.e. Odom on the Lakers).