1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Autographed Yao Ming Jersey-China Variant with Tags

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ric_flair, Jan 23, 2016.

1. ric_flair

ric_flair Member

This is an unworn Yao jersey I had him sign at an event some years ago. Brand new with tags. Dont have enough wall space to have it framed and hung so its time to let it go. See pics below. Message me on here or email. Could meet to deliver in Southwest area, prefer to ship (5$) though as I am busy.

$70.00 OBO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ric_flair

ric_flair Member

Size is Large. Forgot to mention that