1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Austin, TX] Third Base 8pm, Rockets vs Utah -UNITED FANS ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 21, 2007.

Tags:
  1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

So game three is thursday making game 4 a Sat 29th affair. I'll defenitely be in Austin next week. Hopefully, we'll be clinching.

It's my Birthday Weekend.

2. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

After the game this same group of people stuck around to watch a video of Vince Young taking a shower.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

There is a video of that?

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm sure MEOGWI has that video next to his Mario Williams Rookie of the Year video.

5. tutone88

tutone88 Member

Third Base sucks. I have a crick in my neck from staring up at the screen. Also, they didn't have the volume up on the game. The focus was really on UFC event. We could pick a new Austin venue next time... maybe Champs or the Tavern or Ringers?

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No UFC on Monday....

:D

DD

7. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

I wish I could have gone to 3B to meet some cool clutchfans. Instead, I attended YoYao's viewing party. It was OK. Bonzi was there for a bit. The pics will be up on Indamix.com soon.

8. bozo

bozo Contributing Member

Just now getting back in to check the pics... Really enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces with user names. Thanks to DD for tons of wings and the pics - not to mention the "real time game stats" from the laptop. ( in the first pic, I'm the second face on the right side.)

Is there anything planned for tonights game? -

9. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Half price pitchers all day & night on Mondays.

I'm just saying...

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i'm down for thursday somewhere.

11. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Like I said I'm gonna be in A-town for saturdays game 4.

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

yeah i will be back at 3rd base tonight cause of the half price pitchers.

13. Humer

Humer Member

Mike and I are going to watch tonight's win on his HD TV. However, I'm sure he'll get his wife to knit away during the game - thus assuring us another win!!!

Will probably be up for getting out again to see Thursday's game. Want to do it somewhere else than 3rd base - definitely somewhere where we can hear the game too! I'll throw out Legend's Sports bar @ Mopaq & 183. Not as new as cool as some of the other bars, but they bend over backwards every time I've gone in to change channels and give audio.

Cheer loud! Win Big. GOOOO ROCKETS!!!!!! :)

-Humer

14. bozo

bozo Contributing Member

for what it's worth - - talked to owners of a new sports bar ( Stadium) who will let us have the "poker room" - it's a room with 50" HD -probably seats 15-25 easily - we can close the door, turn up the sound and have uninterrupted Roks game.... only bad thing is it's 10 miles south of austin on 290..

Hope to make tonight's game ( still at 3rd base?) if possible. Girlfriend comes back to town late this afternoon , and I'm open to suggestions on how to break the news to her that I won't be here for her arrival.