1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Rivers (elbow) out vs. Timberwolves Wednesday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Feb 12, 2019.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I guess the other guy did "say something".

2. Denovo

Denovo Member

I wanted Jaylen Brown here BAD. Would’ve been perfect

3. TimV

TimV Member

Having had several elbow injuries, I can tell you that even a minor one can be far more disruptive than a shoulder strain, and only rest can help. It would be particularly problematic for a point guard, because you lose your sense of touch. I could shoot a basketball (Albright less effectively), but dribbling was a disaster.

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I hope that happens. I want to believe the Rockets can grab that #3 seed. That would be HUGE for their playoff chances. And it would be MASSIVE for Harden's MVP campaign. OKC has a brutal schedule but they are rising to the challenge. I believe they will get the #2 seed. Can Denver really fall FIVE games for the Rockets to catch them? IDK. That said, if the Rockets beat Denver again they will at least have the tie breaker. Currently it is 2-1 Houston.

FULL House and FOE added will be a big help.

Can you explain "how" exactly AD messed up Beandip? Was it him going on the record that he would "not sign long term with Boston" that made Ainge grip more tightly onto his assets? I never believed Ainge would move anyone until any AD move.

Wonder if Riley reneged on the trade because he is still bitter the Rockets forced him to give Bosh a FULL 5 years.

5. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Man... Clark gonna hold it down....Rockets win by 16+

Rest up Rivers and Clint.

6. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

I'm glad I decided to take a look at this thread. Nice tidbits from Cod. Almost missed it lol

7. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

Hope you are doing as well as can be. Thanks for the ears, and yes your signature has been claimed. We should have won tonight.

#27 OldYelllowDog, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  8. threepointshot3

Rivers is better then Paul on defense