1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aunt caught having sex with nephew

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Yonkers, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Oops, correct you are. I guess working a 60+ hour work week took its toll. However, the head trauma seems to have a fair bit to do with it. Still not justifying it though....that's pretty sick.

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

We have equal rights, equal protection and should have equal opportunity but we are not all the same. To think we are is just naive. Circumstances matter and being a horny teen boy makes a difference in the case.

#102 rockbox, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  3. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

But..but... SHE'S HOT!!!!! That alone should give her the right to carry on an incestuous relationship with her underage nephew.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I will say this in all seriousness.
    1. Being able to statutory rape a kid seems to be a privilege of HOT WOMEN
    If a man or an unattractive woman does it. . . then it is a crime.
    2. We on the board and men in general . . . once again are being paternalistic
    Women get horny too. Even young ones. Why is it ok for a horny 15 yr boy
    to get his freak on with a 23 yr old. but a horny 15 yr girl . . . she cannot
    go out and freak up her 23 yr old.
    We say . . .well it is different? how so? I think the difference is mainly
    we are men and we want to think it is different. we want to think
    OUR BOYS CAN HANDLE IT but Our girls are delicate fragile little flowers.
    I think the truth is. . . both are in the middle and no adult should be touching either

If you have a Horny Teen Boy
    and a Horny Teen Girl
    Why is ok for one to . . . uhm . .. releive themselves and not the other?

Rocket River

5. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    We're having sex
    Because I'm stronger than you

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Rocket River, you do have a point. And you've made that point many times in the past. This case is a little different because in our culture (and personally) we find incest to be gross. But incest out of it and I see the validity of your point.

The thing is, you have to accept that there's a difference. Psychologically, the double standard is unfair because there is a similar old-taking-advantage-of-young theme, whether the older person is male or female. Our laws have set guidelines regarding the age of consent (sometimes 18, 17, or 16).

That said, as I and others have stated before. There has to be weight given to the absolute fact that the male is doing the pummeling and the female is being pummeled. That's just the anatomy of it. I believe that has to be taken into account. And that's why I believe it's worse for a older man to do that to say a 16yr old girl than an older woman to do that to a 16yr old boy. I think a more fair analogy would be a hot older woman convincing a 16 yr old boy to be butt boned by a strap-on that she's wearing. That's apples to apples. The chick is still hot, but I'm sure the vast majority of guys would find that equally appalling to a man taking advantage of a 16yr old girl.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Rape - not sure that is really rape, molestation - sure, but Rape....nah.

DD

8. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I really can't wrap my head around how the idea that many here seem to think that "ya know...if ya really think about it, it aint that bad". I wouldn't have thought that there would be such a strong consensus that it is ok for a 15 year old to have sex with an adult, under any circumstances.

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Did I write that at all? Where did I write that? Let me clarify: incest is gross and leads to messed up kids...no problem with it being illegal in our society. On a separate matter, from a legal standpoint, older people having sex with younger people who don't have full maturity is wrong and illegal in our society (depending on the age in different states). From a psychological standpoint, the abuser victim scenario are the same whether the older person is male or female.

Rocket River has objected over the years to hot women in their 20's and 30's getting light sentences when convicted of banging teenagers. Actually, I think that Mary LeTourneau got it worse than all of those cases that followed her, and she actually married the kid (sorry for digressing). Anyhow, my point is that I agree with RR that the double standard is unfair from a psychological abuse standpoint. However, weight has to be given to the anatomical difference. I don't think it should matter if the women is hot or ugly, but it does matter to an extent that it's a woman committing the statutory rape and not a man. I'm not saying it's right at all, I just think it's less worse. And that's why I don't have a problem with the lighter punishments within the parameters of the law that have been handed out over the last few years. This is not a lucky-teenaged-boy-southpark argument...this is a man-bones-the-woman-not-vice-versa argument that I'm making. It doesn't make it right, but it makes it less worse. Just an opinion.

#109 Kim, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  10. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

That is so not apples to apples.

1 person likes this.
  11. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Fine, it's not apples to apples. Then you agree that it's difficult to see an older woman having sex with a younger man (16-18) as exactly the same as an older man having sex with a younger woman (16-18). Both wrong, but hard to argue imo that they're exactly the same crime or deserve the exact same legal punishment. They are the same in the psychological sense of older-taking-advantage-of-younger, but not the same physically. Both still wrong.

12. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Of course it's not the same physical crime (since as it's been confirmed, women don't have penises) but it's the same motive. Is poisoning someone's tea less heinous than shooting them in the back of the head?

13. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Same motive and same abuser taking advantage effect...but you're saying that the anatomical difference has no weight in your opinion? I think the straight up act of physically penetrating someone else matters, and so it's worse when...I've repeated myself a lot already. Your analogy of different methods of murder isn't the best application because while a statutory rape is a statutory rape, we've already agreed that a man doing it to a girl is physically different than vice versa. I just think that physical difference holds more weight than you do in determining the degree of immorality and illegality.

14. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Fair enough. We agree to disagree.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I see the point you are trying to make
    but . . . I think you are . . uhm . .exagerating the wear and tear on the female
    anatomy a bit.
    I guess one can feel that a 23 yr old male is leaving a 16 yr old female bowlegged
    but . . . . barring she is a virgin . . . their is a distinct possibility
    she is . . uhm . . .very accomodating and 'ACTUALLY ENJOY THE ACT"

She may enjoy the penetration as much as the boy enjoys the penetrating
    [I apologize because I am unsure if you are female or male based on the moniker]

I think we always go back to various stereotypes too
    Men like to F***
    Women like to MAKE LOVE . . theirs is more emotional blah blah blah

I wonder. . . If some HOT DUDE [pick anyone famous]
    was found with a 15 yr old. . .while women will outwardly say . .HOW HORRIBLE
    I wonder if in their minds they are thinking .. . LUCKY B**CH!!!
    because our society is very much against any allusion to the girl
    enjoying the sex. In fact this was a major cog in the "Taking over our sexuality"
    Movement in the women's movement.
    The ideal that women . . and by association girls
    ENJOY SEX and SHOULD ENJOY IT was big

My Point is this.
    While the ACT of penetration is different
    That does not mean it is not an enjoyable one.
    [I guess I could say Auntie was penetrating ole boy's mouth with her boob!]

BASICALLY
    My point is . . . whether or not the boy or the girl enjoyed it . . is irrelevent to the facts of the crime.
    If you shoot someone who likes pain . . . does that make it any less an assualt?

Rocket River

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

"How do like dem Apples!!!??"

[​IMG]

Rocket River

17. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If the girl goes up in court and states that she thinks about sex every 20 minutes or so like teenage boys do, then I would that it wouldn't be right to charge the guy involved with rape. Circumstances matter.

BTW, I know a lot of cases where older guys hook up with 15 year girls without getting arrested and charged. I would guess that this was more often the case than guys getting charged with a crime.

There are many instances of 23 year old guys with 15 year old girls where the guy doesn't get charged with rape. I've seen it personally.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Were they reported? I seen it myself
    but in most cases it is consentual and basically never
    reaches authorities in a credible manner

Rocket River

19. aghast

aghast Member

"Pummeling?" You're afraid of "pummeling" women?

Uh, perhaps you just haven't met the right woman yet (18+, unrelated)?

20. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Ok then, I misunderstood. So if your hung up on the physical action- it doesn't have to be the guy "pummeling". It doesn't take much to get a teenage boy "at attention", then once he is what's stopping a woman from getting on top of him and going to town? If you strictly mean the fact that a penis goes inside a vagina makes it worse for a man to do it, well that's bullcrap.