1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aunt caught having sex with nephew

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Yonkers, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Willing. Consenting. The law is pretty clear on the matter. Minors can not consent. There is no mincing of words. It is rape. It is statutory rape.

Would you feel the same if it was your 15-year old son? Would you call the cops or high five him?

Also, the Chronicle reports this started when he was 13. Still high fiving?

2. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

What? This is the literal definition of rape. Having sex with a minor is rape, it doesn't matter if he was all for it, it doesn't matter if you would have enjoyed it when you were his age. Because you would have welcomed it it's ok? To say that age should have no place in the definition of rape is foolish. Don't try to turn around and say "well of course X years old is too young" , you can't have it both ways.

3. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Wait... Hot women can't rape men. It's not physically possible...

4. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

doesnt rape mean you forced someone to have sex with you? and 15 is hardly a child. think back to when you were a 15 years old (guys). you would screw anything and everything if you could.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Don't a lot of kids consent to being molested/abused?? Just because he's older and a guy doesn't mean it works any differently than it would with a 5 year old kid. It works the same. You have an older, more experienced person, usually an adult, who uses that to make the victim believe it's ok to consent. They may think it's weird and/or wrong, but they feel like the adult or "wiser" person knows better than they do.

The brain's ability to reason isn't fully developed until the early 20s. Sure, it's more likely a teenage male would consent, even with all the knowledge in the world, but consenting shouldn't automatically take a rape charge off the table.

6. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Double Standard.

What if it was a 23 year old Uncle who had sex with his 15 year old niece?

7. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

How have y'all turned this into an argument about how old is old enough for a boy not to be considered raped, instead of focusing on the fact that he was banging a close blood relative?

The aunt was arrested at the house after they got caught.

Do you know what that means?

It means that the family called the cops.

If the family were somehow cool with it, I guess I could kinda understand you guys defending this, but that's very clearly not the case.

Cowboy_Bebop: You should probably stop calling people "****ing r****ded" right before you say ridiculously ignorant things. It looks bad on you. It also sounds like maybe you have a dog in this fight and you're taking it personally.

Why isn't this being handled behind closed doors? I don't know, because the media got wind of it? Same as any other case in which an older woman bangs a minor.

If you don't want people to know you screwed your nephew, you should probably refrain from screwing your nephew. At the very least, don't get caught because you screwed him at the Thanksgiving dinner the rest of the family was also attending.

She deserves to have her name in the papers and her life ruined.

Not because she took sexual advantage of an underaged boy, but because she took sexual advantage of an underaged FAMILY MEMBER.

Did the kid want it? Did he know what he was getting into? Doesn't matter in the least.

The aunt is 23, that's old enough to know not to knock boots with your family.

8. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Any idiots who think a 13-15 yrs old boys are innocent need to get out more or get their head check. Maybe she need therapy and maybe she is even a decent human being who might have been regretful of what she did. How the **** are you suppose to fix people up when you screw them up and embarrassed them even before going through the whole assessment? Situation like this should be handle with care instead of carelessness on the family part. Now friends, neighbors ect all know this because of of rush judgement.

9. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You think it's ok for a grown woman to have sex with a 13 year old, and keep calling people idiots? You are a piece of trash. Hell yea 13 year olds have dirty minds but where in the f#$# in your head do you reason out that that means they are ready to engage in sexual activity, much less sexual activity with an adult. If that's really what you think then go jump off a bridge. As far as the story being reported, you don't want to end up on the local news, don't bang underage family members.

10. Dei

Dei Member

That's reasonable but you're demonizing the legal course too much.

The punishment's pretty malleable, as is, 2-20 years and you might even get off the hook if you're proven crazy. Making such an offense available to public knowledge is in public interest.

11. Ender120

I don't think a single person in here has called teenage boys innocent. They have said that minors are incapable of giving proper and informed consent to sexual activity, which seems to be supported by the fact that he decided to bang his aunt while his family was in the next room.

As long as we're playing the maybe game, maybe she's a terrible person who feels no remorse at all and can't wait to get out so she can screw her nephew some more.

The issue isn't that the aunt is being "screwed up" by getting caught and arrested. She was probably already screwed up. You want her to get therapy and help. That's good. Getting caught is the first step in that direction. If she doesn't get caught, this likely goes on for years until she ends up pregnant and things are really beyond repair.

I don't know how you expected the family to react when they walked in on the boy ball-deep in his dad's sister. Should they have asked him to pull his pants up and then sat down to have a heart-to-heart?

The woman was doing something illegal and immoral. You can usually get away with doing one or the other, but both is pretty indefensible. Sorry if the woman is going to have to go through some embarrassment over this, but she asked for it.

12. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

so if you there was a promiscuous girl at 15 who had sex numerous times, who willingly (I won't say consensually because minors can't consent) had sex with an adult man - you would be fine with that? If you can't say yes to that, your argument has no merit. And if you can say yes to that...the FBI may want to take a look at you.

13. Dei

Dei Member

Illegally, yes, but laws are made by man and, morally, it's pretty gray. Some people mature earlier.

Cowboy's just on the end that wants to work it out privately.

14. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Who the **** said it was ok? Let say you, a nice person who haven't done anything wrong but got caught masturbating to a bestiality or gay sex. How would you feel if you're face is plastered all over the news for that? This is no forcibly rape at all and a person identity should not be destroy until proven other wise. All I saying is that an innocent person life could be destroy from something that is fixable.

And yes any "idiots" who think this boy is mentally destroyed is a joke. His life now will be destroyed for idiots parents for dragging it out into the publics.

15. Ender120

I'll agree that bringing morality into this makes things a little more gray, since morals vary so widely between nations and cultures.

However, incest (which, again, is the real issue here, not age of consent) is generally frowned upon.

16. mrm32

mrm32 Member

My bad. I missed that part. Then yea, thats pretty disgusting.

17. Dei

Dei Member

That's not a fair analogy. The people affected by my actions are limited to myself in that scenario.
    This'll be done in court.

If you're referring to the adult, no way in hell can she be innocent with the presumption that she knows the law.

He could be more ****ed up if they didn't.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Simple Question. Switch the genders
    15 year old NEICE and 23 year old uncle.
    All Consentual

Does your opinion stay the same?

Rocket River

19. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

I'll reiterate. This started when he was 13. And she's admitted to having sex, so there's really not much to 'prove' in court. The only discrepancy is she says he approached her whereas he says she approached him. Which to me doesn't mean a thing one way or the other.
    A little 9 year old girl can have a crush on her 22 year old 4th grade teacher, but that doesn't mean it's okay for him to have sex with her just because she's 'willing'.

20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

No, but boys and girls are different. If you don't realize that then I don't know what to say. I can tell you that when I was 13-25, there was no way any decent looking woman could have "victimized" me unless they got me to impregnate them or gave me a disease. I wouldn't have screwed my aunt, but if I decided to, I wouldn't have been a victim.