1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ATTN: Rockets staff, Les, Morey, anyone who reads this, WE NEED NEW UNIFORMS!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sleepy Flloyd, Jul 7, 2013.

?

Do you want new Rockets uniforms?

1. Yes

490 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No, I love the current ones

70 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Oh my gawd, thats da one yo!!! HELLZ YEA, its like a newer updated version of da old ketchup and mustard throwbacks, VERY SHARP :cool:

2. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Where are the ones that somebody I forgot who made that also had the elbow sleeve like Dwight wears where also included those where sick for real

3. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Hey Clutch or any other mods, its obvious from these poll results what da majority of fans want, how much do it cost to stick this thread? I'll pay for it :)

4. EpiBear

EpiBear Member

need to make the red and yellow alternates from last year or some minor variation thereof the permanents.

5. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

Not this again...every year...

Uniforms are fine.

6. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Yes this again, the uniforms suck, and about 90% of Rockets fans agree with me. :rolleyes:

7. SSP365

SSP365 Member

it has that classic, simple, yet elegant look to it. its basically the home version of our road alternates.

i dont understand why didnt make an official home version jersey of the road alternates.

because that's basically it. it blows away our two color stripe jersey one.

8. SSP365

SSP365 Member

no they are not. they are absolutely hideous.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

We be like, DAMN.

breh.

10. SSP365

SSP365 Member

+1.

i will open up a pay pal account just to donate to get this thread to be stickied.

11. Yodels

Lakers & Celtics uniforms are more hideous. A franchise needs to stick with a certain look for traditions-sake.

You have teams like the Astros who keep changing their look and make it hard to identify with them. Doing that pits one generation of fans against another.

If we change it drastically, it would fracture the bond between generations some more. I'm okay with slight changes, but there are many fans that want to change it all.

12. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

Thanks bro, seriously we need to get this some attention. Maybe if Les knows that this stuff is hitting him in the pockets he will make changes. I KNOW Les speaks MONEY. And ill be honest with you, I aint bought Rockets Jerseys since da 80s/early 90s. After they changed to da pajama jerseys after our back to back titles, I never bought another one, AND I WOULD NEVER BUY ANY OF THESE CHEAP UGLY ONES WE GOT NOW.

Not for me, not for my boys and not for any neices and nephews or gifts for anyone at all. They just TOO DAMB UGLY.

The look like cheap WNBA jerseys.

My point is, Les would sell a lot More if he switched up our jerseys

13. SSP365

SSP365 Member

lol wut?

lakers and celtics jerseys are the epitome of the classic jersey look.

especially the celtics.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT OUR CURRENT REGULAR TWO COLORED STRIPE JERSEYS ARE THE WORST LOOK IN THE NBA?

This is the proper solution:

1 person likes this.
  14. Sleepy Flloyd

Sleepy Flloyd Member

+1 Thank you. I dont know what this dude smokin, lol, Lakers and Celtics have like da most classic recognizable jerseys of all time, they hardly ever change.

15. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Didn't take you long to bring up PPat. No surprise there.

16. Yodels

You are arguing my point...

SSP365's "solution" isn't drastic, so I can meet him halfway on that...don't change the logo...

17. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Why exactly are we leaving that weak little 'R' above their last name again??

18. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

I'd be fine with current home unis as long as they wore the red and yellow alternates permanently on the road.

19. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I prefer a jersey w/ a single stripe down vertically like some soccer teams wear.

20. Metta

Metta Member

Crunching the numbers: 27 members of Clutch Fans are blind.

1 person likes this.