1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ATTN: Rockets staff, Les, Morey, anyone who reads this, WE NEED NEW UNIFORMS!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sleepy Flloyd, Jul 7, 2013.

?

Do you want new Rockets uniforms?

1. Yes

490 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No, I love the current ones

70 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. bmd

bmd Member

Yeah, I guess. So are minor tweaks allowed without going through a long process?

2. NateNate

NateNate Member

Although i would definitely welcome a logo change, I think we can make the current one work with new uniforms. When you change the logo you have to pretty much change EVERYTHING in the arena. They just remolded the locker room and lounge with the current logo..

3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

it's crazy that the FO likes the current uni's. they look like total ass

4. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

I love these! The only thing I'd complain about is the number font. I'd personally like to keep the current font. But other than that, I think someone should send these ideas to Tad or Les... :grin:

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm one of the few who actually likes the logo, but the home/road jerseys are awful. The red and yellow alternates are solid, but the regulars are one of the worst in the league.

6. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Look cool! The only one thing I don't like is "t" and "n". I want to change from "t" and "n" to "T" and "N".

7. bmd

bmd Member

I'm probably in the minority... but I like the current logo.

8. bmd

bmd Member

And as far as the color scheme, I'd like the Rockets to go back to the red and yellow. Not because that color scheme is particularly great looking, but because it's who the Rockets are. That's their true "look". It just feels right.

And there are a couple things I don't like about the red and yellow alternate uniforms.

1. Too much yellow. Red and white should be the main colors with yellow used in small does as an accent color. The entire sides being yellow plus the numbers, and it's too much.

2. The font. It's just not very eye-pleasing. It's scratchy and primal-looking. It reminds me of "Hulkmania":

[​IMG]

I like the cut of the alternates, the layout, the number font, etc. If those two things were fixed then I'd be very happy with them.

9. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

I still love the current unis. They colors and lines are a lot smoother.

10. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

No changes. I just got my Harden jersey for my birthday today =)

11. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I don't love our jerseys but they look good on Dwight and James

12. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

I think our jerseys are good.