1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ATTENTION .....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DAROckets, Nov 27, 1999.

1. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

PhiSlammaJamma on clasic sport's.Finals game against n.c.state Just wanted to let yall know.

[This message has been edited by DAROckets (edited November 27, 1999).]

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I already know how it's going to turn out... [​IMG]

Hehe.

I remember crying myself to sleep after Hakeem, Clyde, Micheaux, and Young ended up losing that one. Hey, I think I was 12... gimme a break... [​IMG]

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited November 27, 1999).]

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What a lot of people don't talk about is that great game against Louisville on Saturday.That game is the greatest college game I've ever been to.Talk about a highlight film.....PSJ!!!......Clyde did a dunk that is right near the top of what I've ever seen anytime,any level.Both teams were putting on a show...Scooter and Rodney...Dream,Clyde,Michael,Benny,and Larry!
    The Coogs won by something like 10 but you didn't want to go to the can for fear you'd miss something.
    Monday night's abomination is something that still gives me nightmares.N.C.st was hot but we were overwhelming them with our athleticism and it looked like we had a grasp on the title.Then,instead of letting these guys just play Guy V.(who I love),decides he's going to slow it down!The rest is history.Talk about a mood swing from Sat.!You couldn't pay me to watch that game.......I appreciate you letting us know though.Luckily,I have a tape of the Louisville game and I'm popping it in right now as if Monday never happened.......away bad memories.......away.....away HH

[This message has been edited by Hardwood Hammer (edited November 27, 1999).]

4. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Yep it was heartbreaking,but Im over it now.