1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Attention MAGA People: Your leader likes China again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 27, 2020.

1. WNBA

WNBA Member

The fat Pompeo was calling it Wuhan virus too on international stage such as G7. To you MAGA cult, racism is natural and much more important than anything. That is the sad reality. .

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

discriminating post calling out discrimination LOLLOLO!!!! you probably are 12!!!

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not racist at all. It's where it came from. Wuhan is a location and nothing more. There is no Wuhan Race.

Hey go do a custom google search and see how many people called it by its location until this became the latest attack strategy on the President.

#43 dachuda86, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Wait you mean the president was trying to keep people calm? You don't say.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Attention Trumpers - We are now at war with EURASIA EASTASIA EURASIA

Also, you are all partially responsible for this, never forget your own culpability over the next few weeks/months when things get really bleak.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

China is responsible for this mess. Communism is. Trump hasn't done anything that much different than a democrat would have save for close the border faster than most leftists open border types would have because they'd have been too scared to be called racist. You using this for political fodder is part of the problem with our country. In a time of crisis, you want to get partisan.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. Very few people are open border. You are mistaken in claiming most leftists are that way. You may be misunderstanding those that are in favor of abiding by the rules of seeking asylum and not in favor of building the wall doesn't necessarily mean they are in favor of open borders.

2. Most leaders other than Trump whether or not they are Republican or Democrat would...
    a. not lie about the status of the virus,
    b. not close the office of pandemic response
    c. not cut funds to fighting pandemics
    d. after being briefed would have immediately shifted production and acquiring the needed equipment
    e. would not be contradicting the experts on spreading viruses
    f. would not be risking the economy and people's lives by suggesting that we end isolation when it is unsafe to do so.
    g. would not be targeting relief packages to benefit their own businesses
    h. would not have initially eliminated nations with their own businesses from the travel ban despite those nations being equally as infected with the virus.
    i. would not have promised plans other industries proposed, not claimed those plans were ready to go when they weren't.

3. Almost any leader other than Trump would have done a great deal differently and we would have been much better prepared and able to deal with the crisis.

4. Discussing Trump's failures and the political implications of that isn't a problem with the country

5. You not understanding who is in favor of open borders, and the actions taken by Trump as well is a much bigger problem for the country.

#47 FranchiseBlade, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    adoo and Blatz like this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

By lying to them? By telling them that something serious was no big deal? When a cat 5 hurricane is heading for Houston, should the president say the alarm is a hoax and that no one will die? I am shocked you think that way

Obama handled the swine flu very differently, not sure why you would say a democrat would not handle it differently, and also not sure why that it excuses his bungled response. You say you aren't a Trumpster but post like this betray that obviously you are

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So a political tactic is played, rinse, repeated, and repeated, and repeated for a political goal..... but the guy who calls it out to bring awareness to a political tactic is just as bad??? Okay sure. The fact that you said you were a Bernie supporter who obviously supports Trump but both sides everything tells me all I need to know.

Bothsides/whataboutism is the height of sociopolitical cowardess. Have the guts to say you stand for something please. Otherwise you just look like bitter old fool who feels sorry for himself so you feel like everyone should be as miserable and cynical as you are. Get out of here.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Quiet! You are giving up the game. You know there are Chinese and liberals on this here forum and you are not supposed to share your leader's secret plan!

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Hard for you to believe but I did cast a vote for Bernie in the primary. I was never and still not a Trump supporter. I am against bias however from either side and since the Dems lost the whitehouse to Trump they've lost their minds. So I'm not pro-Trump you see, I'm anti folks who lost their minds.

12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Your posting history between 2016 from 2019 would indicate otherwise. It's okay. 10 years from now all the Pro-Trumpers now will be singing a different tune but I'll remember and I'll happily quote post history stating otherwise.

FranchiseBlade and Rashmon like this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Wasn't the entire tactic from Trump supporters to vote for Bernie to bag a candidate Trump could easily beat? It was all over right wing radio to promote this.

Bernie has a set of values that are basically the new mainstream Democratic policy platform. There's a reason why he was in the top 2, and a reason VOTERS ultimately chose Biden. You talk as though Bernie is a true independent, and you can claim to support Bernie, but at the same time spend 99% of your time here b****ing about Democrats and liberals.

12% of Bernie voters in the primary of 2016 voted for Trump so I get that there are some that voted for him that went 180 degrees and voted for Trump just because they were bitter, or what not. You might very well be one of those people... BUT... the Bernie platform of expanding healthcare, right to education for all, taking care of the poor, investing in climate change, belief in Science.... 99% of Democrats share those ideals with Bernie.

It's as if you believe we cannot remember any of your post history. You might really not be in the Trump Cult but you absolutely do his bidding to rip into Democrats/Liberals any chance you get. The same people who share 99% of Bernie's platform.

TheFreak likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@ipaman and @dachuda86 are Trump supporters who pretend not to be to sound more convincing. They fail on all fronts

FranchiseBlade, TheFreak and Blatz like this.
  15. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

They're both too stupid to troll the right way. Astrodome says just enough to ruffle some feathers on here, but says it in such a way to offer somewhat credible deflection in one or two sentences. No wasted dialogue. @ipaman isn't capable of that. I legitimately respect the trolling efforts of people like Trader_Jorge and Astrodome. They're the IPA beers of conservative trolling whereas @ipaman is an open can of PBR left out in the sun on a hot summer Texas day. He really needs to step his game up by typing less yet saying more.

ipaman likes this.
  16. WNBA

WNBA Member

The virus name is defined by WHO. Of course you guys have a different agenda. Of course it is not racism to racists. that's all good.Keep calling it. we will see how Chinese respond to this.

For me, I'd name it using the current epicenter..........it is Trump virus now. It is more meaningful because It tells people to stay away from the Trumpsters and put shame on the racists for hosting such a deadly virus.

Trump virus 92932 so far.

17. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

the current epicenter is NY. So by your insane naming convention it is the Cuomo virus. soon to be named the LaToya Cantrell.

thats not at all confusing

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

WHO is not the arbiter of all that is reality. They also failed to take the China Virus seriously in the beginning, further contributing to this mess. Screw them.

Also, China isn't a race. So you have your terms mixed up.

19. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. WNBA

WNBA Member

The Trump virus will screw you anyway. love it. still 92932.