1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Attack coming from inside the USA?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Jovi, Sep 21, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Jovi

Jovi Member

This is from Larouche´s official website. I have never heard of him before, so what do you think of him and his remarks:

http://larouchein2004.net/pages/lhllarconn0918.htm

There are numerous of websites (even in Germany) that tackle this point of view at the moment...

I would like to hear your opinion about it - is he complete nuts or making a realistic point?

Johannes

2. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

Lyndon Larouche is a complete nut. He's notorious for his whacked out views. I hadn't heard from him in so long, though, I was thinking he was dead.

I'm not commenting on anything in this article specifically since I have not read it, but Lyndon is not a reliable source on anything based on his track record, as far as I am concerned.

3. Jovi

Jovi Member

But he appears to make some reasonable points...

?

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

All you need to know about Lyndon LaRouche comes from the following statement in the particular article you linked to:

<b>People who are crazy, begin to do crazy things.</b>

5. mrpaige

Reasonable points if you ignore his entire economic analysis which isn't even close to accurate (I'm only part way through the article at this point, so I cannot comment on the whole thing, but he's wrong on several points on his economic analysis presented relatively early in the article).

6. Major

Major Member

I have to agree with mrpaige. This guy is a psycho. You can twist any situation into agreeing with whatever your philosophy is, and I'm betting that's what he's doing.

Like mrpaige, I didn't really read the article. He has never had anything of value to say, IMO.

7. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

I, also, thought this guy was dead. A complete and utter wacko in every sense of the word.

8. mrpaige

Reading more, he just goes off on the standard conspiracy theories that never seem to pan out to reality (and generally have no connection to the truth at all). I've yet to see a reasonable point yet.

9. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

10. Band Geek Mobster

I always see Larouche fanatics on campus with crazy posters.

If I remember correctly, his followers were carrying around signs comparing Bush to Hitler...

11. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Lyndon Larouche is a complete nut. He's notorious for his whacked out views.

Couldn't agree more. Larouche used to be an extreme Communist in his younger days. In more recent times he is practically a fascist.

I f I rmember he now is involved in nutty stuff like an international conspiracy of Masons, Jewish bankers and English royalists are trying to take over the world or some such.

Last I heard he was in US prison for income tax evasion, which just convinced his followers of their conspiracy theories.

Maybe he has gotten out. He bedevils the Democratic Party by running as a Democrat. One time I believe one of his followers got in a run off for chair of the Harris County Democratic Party.

12. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

By the way that Executive Intelligence Whatever that is interviewing him is s their newpaper that they pass out Moonie fashion at airports and other public places.

13. haven

haven Member

Didn't he run for President every election cycle until recently?

14. cson

cson Contributing Member

When Larouche ran in '92, I remeber one of his quotes was, something along the lines of "Lincoln was OBVIOUSLY half black...look what he did." he's bad news w/ crazy views