1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Atlanta Hawks: Tracy McGrady fumes over playing time

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SidDaKid, Feb 19, 2012.

1. boby

boby Member

Quitting their jobs is easy. How to put food on table to feed their kids after quitting their jobs is a totally different story.

Just food for thoughts.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They could work for Tmac and start a basketball amusement park for all the tmac fans. they can have a pop a shot tournament machines there. the winner gets a Kobe poster or a Lebron doll. Participants can quit anytime by pressing the "Tmac" button or if their arms hurt press the "DNP" button.

the mission statement would be "you'll have fun or it's on me!"

1 person likes this.
  3. tinman

Supporting Member

well maybe he can hire the IPad workers and start a new product that will rival it. The Tmac version called the "MePad"

4. SunsRocketsfan

or how about "MacPad" Or will Apple sue TMac since Apple already owns the "Mac" trademark?

5. tinman

Supporting Member

you're right!

Does Apple own the "DNP" trademark too?

6. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Classic T-Mac thread.
    [​IMG]

7. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

maybe he said "it was on him" then they said... **** all that..

8. delta69er

delta69er Member

When's this grown-ass man going to realize that everything is earned and not given?

9. evo8lover

evo8lover Member

in a heartbeat :grin:

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Well if Apple won't let him do any hardware because of that trademark, he can make some apps.

For example, one of the best apps is Angry Birds. Its a game where you guide some birds to break some stuff and get points. It's really popular.

For Tracy, you can make an app game called "BRIDGE BURNER",
    where you are Tracy and you go burn bridges in different cities to get points.
    For example you start off in Toronto, you burn that bridge, then you get to go to Orlando, then Houston.. then you know, you just keeping going from city to city

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

everything you named under #2 are "team achievements" in your book.

lol @ your own logic proving your argument baseless.

do you ever not own yourself? LOL

12. tinman

Supporting Member

#2 is coaching achievements which shows you what good things can happen when your best players and coach are on the same page

But I don't expect a Tracy Fan to appreciate Rick Adelman at all.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

No he didn't... I don't remember the exact number of games he missed but it was the 1st part of the streak. But to not give him any credit for the streak is rediculas! You said yourself it's a TEAM game, everyone on the team deserves credit for the streak.

I will mention though that he was a major MVP candidate from the middle of the streak on through the rest of the season. He got/gets the credit that the MVP of the team deserved.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

That was a good year for Tracy. I never said he didn't deserve any credit, I don't think he deserves all of it as some here suggest.

I still think Rick deserves a bunch of credit, he turned Rafer in to a point guard.

#94 tinman, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

TinMac's at it again
    Finest stuff......

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Fact: Jeremy Lin has had a better NBA career than Tracy Mcgrady.

17. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Of course Rick deserves credit. Ricks a great coach, especially when he has experienced players with a ton of talent. Like with Clyde in Portland and Webber in Sac.

Maybe you didn't say it word for word, but your posts sure suggest that you give Tmac no credit for team accomplishments yet all the blame for team failures.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

words are words dude.

19. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Whatever that means...

Just answer this for me.

Do you put the Utah series losses solely on Tmac?

Do you refuse to give him the primary credit for the 22 game win streak and multiple 50 win seasons?

If you answer yes to both of those questions then you have absolutely no credibility.

Tinman, I will admit that you know your stuff when it comes to rockets history and you have caught me before on that subject. However, your refusal to move past the golden era makes you a spoiled bratt as a fan and really hurts your credibility when it comes to today's NBA.

You are far to personal when it comes to players. There was obviously some point in time that Tmac really pissed you off and you let that effect the way you view him as a player and as a person and you are to stubborn to ever admit that you just may be wrong about the guy.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Words?
    This thread is about words McGrady said about his team and coach. Going to the media and venting? Sounds like a familiar story right? Don't act like you've never seen this before.

you don't have to ask me these questions, you can just search for them.
    Tmac fans asking me what I think about Tracy and his legacy of the Rockets.

You can look up the Rockets history and see what kind of players we had and what we've accomplished. Tmac deserves exactly what he gets from the fans, the media, and the history book.

Again, I've never said anything bad about his off the court things, I like that he parties in Vegas and does charity work. Just happy he's not on the Rockets, basketball wise.