1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Atheists, Muslims See Most Bias as Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IzakDavid13, Jun 24, 2012.

1. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Blame Gallop

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So do you have all of the "outspoken" Muslims on this forum on ignore? (Like Mathloom, Hydhypedplaya, adeelsiddiqui, etc.) Let me tell you a secret: Their feelings about homosexuality are most likely way more "conservative" than IzzakDavid's.

3. IzakDavid13

But as the Iranian President said, there is no homosexuals in Iran...they hang them all.

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

IzakDavid13, best of luck to your family and daughter. If there is a possibility that she will have hair loss, I once was in a similar situation, and I shaved my head too. It sometimes helps people going through these phases because it communicates to them in a not-so-serious way that you are with them, and that shaving your hair is a routine thing in the world and it will grow back. Hope all goes well.

5. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I was surprised by the atheist numbers until I saw the age breakdown.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Well I heard we elected a Manchurian Candidate the last election, but all I see is Kenya this and muslim that, so I still don't get it.

Science is beyond that point, David. It's a fact that there are some homosexuals born with genetic traits that they can't just will away. Yes, there are also homosexuals that choose at certain times, but with all the discrimination against homosexuals, I doubt people want to jump out of the closet for no reason other than "how the media makes it so cool".

I'm not going to link any proof since it's indisputably out there that any kid who can type words on wikipedia, let alone google, could find.

7. IzakDavid13

My little girl is amazingly strong, but if me shaving my hair makes her feel more comfortable, it's only hair.

My plan is to get it cut shorter and shorter every 2 weeks so that both the physical pain and emotional pain will be less.

She loves her hair, and said that she wants to be a hair stylist when she grows up.

Thank you for your well wishes Mathloom.