1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ASG voting] Harden Leading Russ & ZaZaMania

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SamFisher, Jan 5, 2017.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

They were selling out which is true but they bever had anyone voting for any of there players for the allstar game let alone 5 in the top 10 and 3 starters.

KD and curry are deserving and klay and Draymond should have votes also but zaza and iggy should never have any votes period.

2. bongman

bongman Member

What I am trying to say is that their fans are more engaged than ours. The fact that all their players were voted in demonstrates that.

3. malakas

malakas Member

Zaza didn't get those votes thanx to GSW fans. It's Georgians and trolls. Like last year. Has nothing to do with GSW.

DonKnock likes this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

So, I guess it was the gsw fanbase that zaza almost made it in last year while he was in phallus right?

5. bongman

bongman Member

Yes. Just like YaoMing was voted first team in the all star even though he was injured that year.

6. photojoe

photojoe Member

While that would, admittedly, be pretty humorous, the thought of Zaza Pachulia taking however many shots it would take him to get 50 points sounds like the most boring game ever.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

This is ClutchFans, people. We number in the tens of thousands, so get off your collective rear ends and VOTE!!

(no thanks necessary!)

8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

When did I compare our fans to theirs?

There is a lot of stadiums that sell out nightly in the NBA.

The thunder sell out every game and they don't have anyone close to starting. The knicks sell out all the time weres melo?

I get it, They have a great fan base I wish we had more fans packing it in and getting noisy every game.

But GS been a laughing stock for 20 years prior to about 5 years ago. They sold out but they didn't have the fans they got now. I don't care what these bandwagon fans say nobody repped the Warriors Besides the ppl in Oakland.

Sacramento had more fans in the Bay Area 15 years ago. It wasn't even close they sold out every game also.

9. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Except D.Wade has absolutely no business being in the all star game this year. Wins or otherwise.

SuperMarioBro likes this.
  10. bongman

bongman Member

You are correct that that you did not compare our fans - I was the one who did it. I offered it as an explanation as to why all their players had a vote in the all star.

11. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Wow, people actually like Harden this year, that's great to see.