1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

As much as I hate Dirk

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by monkeyboy32, May 1, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

So the "MVP candidate" finally outplayed Baron Davis for the first time in the series. Kudos.

2. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Dirk is really flaming rainbow NAMBLA ghey, that's the truth.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The Refs helped Dirk a ton......he fouled J-Rich......should have gotten 3 FTs....and then the missed free throw that went out off of GS....Dirk was over the back.

Not to mention the Ref calling (CORRECTLY) Devin Harris for charging into Baron Davis...then reverses his call and gives Harris the And 1.

Just sad.

DD

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

wrong forum.

Dirk jacked up 2 desperation 3s last game and lost.

The only thing I care about is that GSWs are not going to be at home resting while the Roxs are still battling in their series.

Hopefully, Roxs win thu and Dallas too. Then, in game 7 who knows.

I guess a good result would be roxs and gsws win on thu.

5. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

not really. nelson will adjust to the traps on davis. davis was dominating dirk AGAIN before he got trapped.

6. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

If anyone starts a thread with Dirk in the title, which doesn't have a comment about his sexuality, his taste in music, his suckage, or his paper-tigerness, they should be banned.

7. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

I know this sounds stupid at this moment when we have to finish Utah first......but for God's sake is there a darn way that OUR team could contain Baron Davis???

8. kkuu

kkuu Member

If we can win the first round, Dallas is our best choice. So let them beat GS.

9. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

:confused: :confused: :confused:

10. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

four 3-pointers to tie the game, one 3-point fade-away to win the game
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4yLv-K45QCo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4yLv-K45QCo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

and the rockets classic:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceLlz7dOOvY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ceLlz7dOOvY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

11. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Dirk is good, but he's known as anything but Clutch. Maybe tonight he begins to change that a bit, maybe not. It was a good finish, and much needed for someone who has disappeared for their series. Personally I can't stand the mavs, so I hated to see it happen, but it did. On the bright side, it's technically better for the winner of this series, ahem ummm preferrably the Rockets, if that series goes seven, but that might provide Dallas with all they need to win. I say bring it... I'll just be glad to be there.

Anyway, calling out Tmac and telling him to "Watch how Dirk does it" is one of the more ridiculous things I have read here today... so... I, too, give this thread the thumbs down, and say thanks for the laugh. :D

12. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

good job dirk. you did something that was expected of you. you beat a team that lost more than 20 more games than you. it wasnt even a convincing win. you lost youre fans. they came back, it looks like the crowd was full and bandwagoners. ill give you props when you actually take over a whole game or a series like an mvp, the "best player in the nba" should do. not impressed at all.

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Before bannage, the thread starter must have his sexuality, his taste in music, his suckage, and his paper-tigerness questioned.

14. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

yes. shane battier. dallas is just too soft.

and don't think davis can keep shooting like this. he's a 40% shooter for a reason. they're riding on a high right now. dallas plays soft defense.

golden state will score on us, but tmac will counter anything and everything davis will put on us.

im afriad yao will be shut down like dirk b/c of hte zone and the movement around it.

15. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

How true. Howard, Stackhouse and Harris kept the pressure on GS in the 2nd half so the lead wasnt more than 9 when Dirk decided to exert himself.

16. one blood

one blood Member

get off dirk's nuts

17. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

This is akin to a person saying, "I'm the biggest Rockets fan, but Karl Malone...he's a great player"

18. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

So Dirk finally shows up for about 2 minutes out of 5 games in the series.

19. mmesser

mmesser Contributing Member

I concur!

20. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

2 minutes of great basket ball don't make up for 4+ games (I won't mention other series he's choked in) games of choking, disappearing and whining to the media.