1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

As a Rockets fan who do you hate more the Jazz or the Mavs?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T-mac&Yao=RING, Sep 6, 2008.

Tags:
  1. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

2. eaglepoke56

eaglepoke56 Member

sorry sofine81- my least favorite team on the planet are the Boston Red Sox;

being an Oklahoma State alum any combination of the Sooners or Longhorns would be my other least favorite.

yes the eagle in my name is for my favorite team in the world ; the Philadelphia Eagles. i used to really dislike Dallas but they don't bother me that much over the last ten years or so.

3. GoJazz

GoJazz Member

Man losing two years straight in the playoffs make you people bitter :D !!!! Don't worry I hate superior teams that beat my team to!!!!!!!! I cant wait till we play the Rockets and you people will get off of the Artest high and realize he wont put you over the top.

You guys need to listen to this song its just great!!!
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=829593